cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account supesion but on auto pay

KootenayRocks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I've set up autopay and I recieved texts that my payments were being recieved plus I recieved the text for the $2 reward. However my account has been suspended. How do I get this cleared up? Help someone

4 REPLIES 4

KootenayRocks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for all your help. End User error - i had an expired cc on file. All sorted out and I'm back up.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@KootenayRocks wrote:

Hello, I've set up autopay and I recieved texts that my payments were being recieved plus I recieved the text for the $2 reward. However my account has been suspended. How do I get this cleared up? Help someone

@KootenayRocks  If your account has been suspended and you cannot use your phone then there is a problem with the PM renewal system processing your plan renewal correctly. The best way to fix this problem is to contact the Public Mobile moderator team. The only problem is that depending on customer volume that can take between 2 to 48 hours. That is why it's important to answer the questions above so that other community members might be able to help you solve the problem.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@KootenayRocks  If after verifying my above message (you are not in your renewal period) and find that your account is really suspended then to get it reactivated there are a couple tricks that might work

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611. (sometimes its a glitch to show $0 when its not actually $0)

Is the available funds enough money (you need to include taxes before you can re-activate). How much is available and which plan are you on? You should be able to make another payment (if its not enough with taxes) and your account automatically re-actives

You can also try these 2 tricks.

1. Log into self serve, click “Make a Payment” and add $1 to your account (Or more if you need the funds to reactivate)

1. Log into self serve, click “Plan and Add-Ons” click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” Log out of self serve. Wait 5 minutes. Log back in and go back to the same location Suspend Service and click “Resume Service”

Give these a shot, if nothing helps you will need to send a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.  (Only once you have tried all the above)

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@KootenayRocks wrote:

@KootenayRocks  Are you sure the account is actually suspended? Are your phone services still working? What is your account status?

Where do you see suspended? Often we don't read the entire message that says "ignore this if you have autopay enabled". It's very common to think the account is suspdned, when it is not.

When is your renewal date and can you send a screen shot of your account (minus personal details?)

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point. Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

Need Help? Let's chat.