cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suddenly suspended

Juliadatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account has been suddenly suspended due to 'low balance' but was always on autopay. Then it says I have enough funds in my account?

Won't accept my visa debit card suddenly and I don't have any other Canadian card to pay with. 

Won't let me submit a ticket to moderators (neither sms nor account verification works).

5 REPLIES 5

@Juliadatt 

It sounds to me that @hairbag1 is assessing your current situation correctly. Your attempt to pay while unnecessary if you are on autopay is probably being thwarted by the fact to do so you should clear your browser, open only one tab in secret/incognito mode using chrome, firefox or safari to avoid having error messages or glitches like being unable to process your card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Juliadatt wrote:

Account has been suddenly suspended due to 'low balance' but was always on autopay. Then it says I have enough funds in my account?

Won't accept my visa debit card suddenly and I don't have any other Canadian card to pay with. 

Won't let me submit a ticket to moderators (neither sms nor account verification works).

Are your phone features (Talk/text/data) working right this minute ? If so, perhaps your account is set to renew itself tonight. Just before the renewal happens, your account will say "Expired or Suspended" but you can ignore that message if you have a valid credit card or Visa Debit set up to Autopay. When you wake up in am...you'll get a text that your plan has successfully renewed itself.

Of course, if phone isn't working right now...something else is amiss. Is talk and/or text still working ? I'd ask you to log into your account to see if the plan is Active or something else. When is your regular renewal due to happen ?

azeemhaq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If credit card is not accepted,  you can use debit card. or otherwise you can always buy the credit from any big retailer store and recharge the balance. Find below link to see retailers that might have public mobile recharge cards or instant top ups.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/ab/payment-voucher

*Not all locations may support both Instant Top-ups and vouchers. Contact your local store for details.

Note: make a call before going to store, because some store maybe out of stock.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Juliadatt your card is probably locked from too many attempts.  Send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Ask them to apply payment and to reactivate your service for you if necessary. 

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Juliadatt youre probably going to need to make a new email or if you have another email address, use that. and create a new community account to try and contact moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.