cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account still suspended/not reactivated after payment

rebeccap7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was due for renewal on Nov 15.  I stopped auto-pay on Nov 14 with the intent to pay through a one time payment for my renewal.   I did not pay immediately on nov 15 and my account was suspended.   On Nov 17 I signed in to pay my account to renew it.  There was a 3$ balance on my account from rewards and my balance due wad 10$ seeing this,  I paid 7$ with my credit card thinking it would unsuspend my account.   I rebooted my phone, removing my SIM card and putting it back in.   I then waited a couple hours.   My plan was still not renewed after the fact.   Thinking it was due to the reward credits not being credited to my account, I paid an additional 3$ and again waited a few hours.   My account is still suspended and I don't understand why as I have paid my balance due. I can't make any calls/text... Can you please advise?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@rebeccap7  Did you hit the reactivate button  that is on the landing page of you selfserve? If yes, and it still doesn't work after you restart your phone then submit a ticket to PM as follows:

PMST.png

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

rebeccap7

Hi thank you for your reply.   I realized that might be it hence why I paid an extra 3$ already.   However it still didn't work. 

As of now I have "nothing due" but my balance available is 13$. 

At this point I am extremely frustrated and really wished I hadn't removed auto pay.   What a nightmare.

@rebeccap7For errors like this you will need to pay for the full month's worth of plan (the rewards don't get converted to $ if you pay manuallly)... so add another $3 to your balance.

rebeccap7

Hi there,

I've read those solutions on other threads and tried unfortunately both to no avail.   Any other suggestions?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try the following but there is the potential to lose any rewards.  Try the lost/stolen feature. You could potentially lose any rewards. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment. if you still have problems then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.