cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account shows $120 available, plan not working?

sweebum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I removed auto pay on one of my plans during the Koodo fiasco.  My plan didn't renew and when I got to pay online, it says there is no amount due and $120 available.Public Mobile   Overview.png

8 REPLIES 8

@NDesaiwrote:

@wetcoasterwrote:

@KMGwrote:

Note that your account balance may not be enough once taxes are added to your plan of $120.

Tax is added at point of sale. So the OP will see $120 on their credit card statement, but if the amount available says $120 and their plan is $120 there are no additional charges in the account.

*will see $120+tax...

Corrected - small screen writing and too fast on the send button...

@wetcoasterwrote:

@KMGwrote:

Note that your account balance may not be enough once taxes are added to your plan of $120.

Tax is added at point of sale. So the OP will see $120 on their credit card statement, but if the amount available says $120 and their plan is $120 there are no additional charges in the account.

*will see $120+tax...

@KMGwrote:

Tax is added at point of sale. So the OP will see $120 + tax on their credit card statement, but if the amount available says $120 and their plan is $120 there are no additional charges in the account.

Edit: Sorry, missed @NDesai's post - his sentence is way smoother!

@KMGwrote:

The account balance includes taxes paid. 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sweebum, if you are unable to complete the renewal yourself, I suggest sending a private message to the moderator team and they can assist with completing the renewal.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would contact the Moderator Team to reactivate your account. You likely ran into a renewal glitch.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sweebum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All fixed 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.