cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account "Expired" ?

kubotamaria
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is the second time my account has gone down for no sensical reason and as per usual this is very urgent as I require my phone for work.

PLEASE help! 

I try two different credit cards, both with balance and both not expired etc..., your site tells me : "Your account has already enough balance."

But just below that is this message : Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

• Your plan expired on Jun 26, 2019.
  • Top up before Sep 24, 2019 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $3.00
  • Amount Due:

If I go to the Change Plan page, this message appears : Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain to me whats going on and please help fix this right away!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Ajison
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@kubotamaria wrote:

This is the second time my account has gone down for no sensical reason and as per usual this is very urgent as I require my phone for work.

PLEASE help! 

I try two different credit cards, both with balance and both not expired etc..., your site tells me : "Your account has already enough balance."

But just below that is this message : Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

• Your plan expired on Jun 26, 2019.
  • Top up before Sep 24, 2019 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $3.00
  • Amount Due:

If I go to the Change Plan page, this message appears : Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain to me whats going on and please help fix this right away!!!

I had exact same thing here. but I just ignored it and when I logged back to check after 2 hours, the expired message was gone. all my phone service, sms and internet are working fine. probably the web developers need to modify the UI code to make it more user friendly.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kubotamaria seems to be a few issues this morning what's new ? If you need to pay at the moment you can phone *611

Need Help? Let's chat.