cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account message “ plan expired”

Mira0611
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I open the first PM account for my husband a month ago. Yesterday it was last day of the cycle and there was a message in his account ” plan expired” but Everything worked the way it should. This morning, when he checked, the account status was “active”. Was there anything wrong that’s why he got that message or it’s just a standard procedure to let customers know the cycle ended?
Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Never look at your account on renewal day as you will see this:

Yummy_0-1634244279842.png

As long as you have service, nothing to worry about.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mira0611 : .....or wait for the noon ET text saying all is done.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Mira0611   I have to admit it was scary when I first saw it  

So, my rule of thumb now, don't scary yourself the night before.  Just check on the morning of the new cycle and see if it shows Active

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It should be updated tomorrow if the payment has gone through smoothly.

You ll see this "expired" thing on every renewal.

Mira0611

Thank you so much, your answer was very informative, Greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mira0611 : It's the renewal process. All new customers stumble over it and ask. In the evening of your renewal it will go Plan Expired in red. At midnight ET it will show "suspend" and reset all your features and convert rewards into Available Funds. Allegedly around 2am ET it will take any autopay payment. But we think it's really around 6am ET. If it can't find sufficient balance or autopay then it will really suspend around 9am ET.

If all your services work through all this then you're fine.

Mira0611

Thanks.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Mira0611 wrote:

I open the first PM account for my husband a month ago. Yesterday it was last day of the cycle and there was a message in his account ” plan expired” but Everything worked the way it should. This morning, when he checked, the account status was “active”. Was there anything wrong that’s why he got that message or it’s just a standard procedure to let customers know the cycle ended?
Thank you.

@Mira0611 

That's just the normal renewal process.

As long as you have service, there's nothing to worry about. The warning message will eventually disappear once the payment for renewal goes through.

Need Help? Let's chat.