cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is not active even after making one time payment

maariyahf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

So my account was set up for auto pay, but then my credit card expired.  I forgot to update before the next bill date.  SO i went in and updated the credit card info and i also made a one time payment.  However the account is still not working as the balance on my account is $15 still so there is enough mony in the account but seems it has not used it to pay for the last month bill.

How do i get my account enabled again and my phone working

thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

emtay88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there!

I had this same problem. I found that I had to update payment method a few times before it took. Maybe try that?

@Jedi180   i can access "My Account" now without issue now. 

There seems to be some issue with the site earlier this morning, maybe you want to try again?  

Once you able to logon to the site, see if you can make a one time payment again

I understand this has been couple time with Autopay failure.  Did you try changing to another credit card?   If you have tried or you have no other credit card to try, I guess you need to contact Mod and find out the reason.  Autopay might fail occasionally, but it shouldn't be failing month after month.   You can also ask Mod to apply back all the reward since it's no fault of your own

Jedi180
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service is still not working. I am not able to login to my account either as it says the site is temporarily down for maintenance. Are you able to access your account?

@Jedi180 It will say expired every renewal until the renewal is done. If service works, ignore the expired message. When the service stops working like this time, click on reactivate plan after making the payment.

Jedi180
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account expired too even though I have Autopay. This is the third month in a row. I made a one time payment as a temporary solution but my account still says expired. I also lost all of my credits. I've been without service for over a day. I've reached out to the Moderator Team. Still waiting.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@maariyahf 

Try clicking on the reactivate button. If that does not work go to the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Is it active? Is your balance $0? Log out and reboot your phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@maariyahf  did you see the amount on the Available Fund or Available Fund is showing $0?

Was your payment  confirmed under Payment->Transaction History 

You might see a button Reactivate Service on your Self-Serve.  Click on that, then reboot your phone and it should work.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@maariyahf , generally after a successful top up, you should be able to use the reactivate feature to restore a suspended account to active status.  Can you try logging out, clearing browser cache or login again using incognito mode and try using the reactive option from the overview tab.  If you cannot make that work, then please click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the webpage and initiate a support ticket.  Good luck.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@maariyahf wrote:

Hi there

So my account was set up for auto pay, but then my credit card expired.  I forgot to update before the next bill date.  SO i went in and updated the credit card info and i also made a one time payment.  However the account is still not working as the balance on my account is $15 still so there is enough mony in the account but seems it has not used it to pay for the last month bill.

How do i get my account enabled again and my phone working

thanks.

@maariyahf Is you account status ACTIVE?

Can you choose the RESUME/REACTIVATE button?

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

Need Help? Let's chat.