cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has enough balance, yet my account is still suspended?

snuwpy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on the $25 plan and I added $25 to my account yesterday. My account is still suspended today and it tells me to make a payment for $0. How can I fix this? ~.png

16 REPLIES 16

Lalafisherman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is good information, thanks 

@snuwpy wrote:

@geopublic It doesn't even accept my credit card so I can't even set up autopay. It says it couldn't verify it due to a security reasion. I had to buy a voucher from recharge.com just to top up my account. That makes zero sense because I made an online purchase last night from amazon without any issues. 

@RossN Nothing has been working. The stolen phone trick got rid of the "Your account has been suspended" message but I still am getting no service. I am on the $25 plan. Unlimited Canada-wide talk, international texting and 500 mb of data. 

@snuwpy  If it's urgent can you purchase another voucher maybe $5 and try it?

@snuwpy wrote:

Yup, tried that and it doesn't work. I also tried @Luddite 's stolen phone trick. It did get rid of the notice on the site that says "You don't have enough balance" and says my next payment is due in August but I still don't have service on my phone. I tried to make a call and it says "you don't have a long distance addon". The call was to someone in my own city and my plan has Canada Wide calling. This is getting very tedious. I can't schedule my work shifts because I can't receive calls from my manager. 

Yuk.

Better go to a backup plan in case mods take 3 days. I use the application from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

snuwpy

@geopublic It doesn't even accept my credit card so I can't even set up autopay. It says it couldn't verify it due to a security reasion. I had to buy a voucher from recharge.com just to top up my account. That makes zero sense because I made an online purchase last night from amazon without any issues. 

@RossN Nothing has been working. The stolen phone trick got rid of the "Your account has been suspended" message but I still am getting no service. I am on the $25 plan. Unlimited Canada-wide talk, international texting and 500 mb of data. 

@snuwpy wrote:

It doesn't report my account as suspended. I used 1 and the area code but I still get the "you don't have a long distance addon" message. I pm'd the moderator team and the last I heard from them was Sunday about pressing a link to verify. 

@snuwpy  Understood. One last thing to try is to add $1 to your account again in the hopes that it will get your plan going again.

snuwpy

It doesn't report my account as suspended. I used 1 and the area code but I still get the "you don't have a long distance addon" message. I pm'd the moderator team and the last I heard from them was Sunday about pressing a link to verify. 

@snuwpy wrote:

Yup, tried that and it doesn't work. I also tried @Luddite 's stolen phone trick. It did get rid of the notice on the site that says "You don't have enough balance" and says my next payment is due in August but I still don't have service on my phone. I tried to make a call and it says "you don't have a long distance addon". The call was to someone in my own city and my plan has Canada Wide calling. This is getting very tedious. I can't schedule my work shifts because I can't receive calls from my manager. 

@snuwpy  When you dial 611 what happens? Does it report your account suspended? If not, try calling the number directly using 1 + area code + phone number what happens?

snuwpy

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you try to turn off your phone, remove your SIM Card and put it back in and reboot back your phone?  

snuwpy

@Luddite 

I am not even getting service. That's the annoying part. I really need service because it is how my work will contact me. 

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

this is a well known glitch that PM doesn't want to fix. Leave it alone and wait for another 12 hours, you should be fine. Mine takes 16 hours (9pm-1pm next day)

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@snuwpy Does your phone work even though the account says Suspended? If yes, then just relax; that message will be gone tomorrow. 

If no services function, try the ideas suggested.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@snuwpy wrote:

I am on the $25 plan and I added $25 to my account yesterday. My account is still suspended today and it tells me to make a payment for $0. How can I fix this? ~.png

@snuwpy You don't. Your plan is currently going through the renewal process best to let it complete and everything will go back to normal. If your phone is working don't worry about it.

@Dunkman  Just to clarify the ideas:

a) Lost/stolen trick

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 trick: login to your account, make a one time payment of $1, logiut and reboot your phone.

If a) and b) fail, click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from https://www.fongo.com/ . It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi

Good luck.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@snuwpy 

Is there an option to activate your account?

You could also  try the lost/stolen phone trick or manual load $1. 

Need Help? Let's chat.