Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has been suspended. Can not make a payment

ArtakEVN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I got a message about account suspension.&nbsp

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

My Credit card was on autopayment.Anyway. I've deleted Credit card information and added it again. No luck.

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Any  Advise? Help? Credit Card is active and has enough balance.

4 REPLIES 4

ArtakEVN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just tried with Firefox, Chrome, Chrome incognito mode. Same result. Nothing about locked account yet. Just this message

"Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

SO the account was locked? They should've tried a few other browsers instead...

@Taekgun wrote:

@ArtakEVN

Sorry you're having issues - looks like you ran into a glitchy self-serve portal.  Some people are finding success with using their browser in Incognito mode, then turning off auto-pay, deleting the CC info before re-adding the info a turning auto-pay back on.

If this fails, you will need a moderator to have a look at your account and make the necessary changes on their end.  Send them a private message clicking this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

I think it has already failed enough that moderator team intervention is the only recourse.  Smiley Sad

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ArtakEVN

Sorry you're having issues - looks like you ran into a glitchy self-serve portal.  Some people are finding success with using their browser in Incognito mode, then turning off auto-pay, deleting the CC info before re-adding the info a turning auto-pay back on.

If this fails, you will need a moderator to have a look at your account and make the necessary changes on their end.  Send them a private message clicking this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.