cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has already enough funds, CANT REACTIVE

Chill10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account has been suspended due to not paying in time even though AutoPay has been on.

Everytime I try to pay for it, it keeps saying I already have enough funds in the account. I tried Chrome and Incgonitio and it still doesn't work. It says I have to Top Up before Feb 24, 2020. I also tried removing my credit card info and putting it back in and it still doesn't work. I just want to pay so I can get my phone to work again, IDK what else to do.

8 REPLIES 8

@StarliteDiva75  Nice one...you did a little research on your issue identified a possible solution and tried it and it worked! You made a great use of the community and the search options. Bravo!

StarliteDiva75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added $1 to my funds and just like that everything went back to normal and my account was activated.

@Chill10...you've awarded a Solution to your question. For future reference...how did you get it to work ? Which suggestion did you use to reactivate ?

@Chill10  Try a hard reset of your device....power button and low volume press together for 5-10 seconds then allow to turn off . Wait a couple of minutes and reboot.

Chill10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the tips, I'm a see if this works.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chill10 

Try making a $1 payment, yes I know you have enough funds, just try adding another $1.... if that doesn't help.... Although there may be issues if you have referrals (which can be fixed later by moderators) by using this method I would suggest doing it as this may fix your service.

Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and service and hopefully solves your issue.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Chill10 wrote:

My account has been suspended due to not paying in time even though AutoPay has been on.

Everytime I try to pay for it, it keeps saying I already have enough funds in the account. I tried Chrome and Incgonitio and it still doesn't work. It says I have to Top Up before Feb 24, 2020. I also tried removing my credit card info and putting it back in and it still doesn't work. I just want to pay so I can get my phone to work again, IDK what else to do.

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case. They get back to you in 1-3 hours.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators

The wait time is longer these days, while you wait you can try manually adding an extra 1 dollar and restarting the phone. Sometimes that helps

Need Help? Let's chat.