cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account expired

shaystopper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey guys, is the site main working for you? it's very slow, can login very intermittently.

my phone autopayed couple days ago no problem. but my wife's was supposed to go through yesterday!

her phone doesnt work. please help. the auto pay should have gone through. if i try to pay manually, the site just hangs and fails to load

4 REPLIES 4

@shaystopper wrote:

can't talk to anyone on 611, says account is suspended

As suggested by @Triguy , get a voucher at one of the many retail outlets that sell them (7-11, Walmart, Canada Tire..etc). Then add it to your account by dialing 611. That should get you going until the autopay issue is resolved.

shaystopper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can't talk to anyone on 611, says account is suspended

MarkCorrigan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I posted this on a different thread: 

Both 'isitdownrightnow.com' and 'downforeveryoneorjustme.com' report that the website is up, but I am also having trouble accessing the site. It might just be a peak usage time for the website. Others also confirmed that it's been slow in the last 2 days.

Just keep refreshing every ten minutes or so and I'm sure you'll eventually get into your account.

Hope that helps!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Trying clearing your cache and use a different browser.  Your other option would be to purchase a voucher and pay by calling *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.