cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account expired

beavis570
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account says expired today but my balance has enough to cover my plan. Will it renew it's self from my account balance?

7 REPLIES 7

@87pontiac wrote:

Hello,

Just as i was reading messages,  a Text was sent to me saying Payment Recieved. All is well in the universe again. Thank you!!!!

Good news!!!Smiley Happy

87pontiac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Just as i was reading messages,  a Text was sent to me saying Payment Recieved. All is well in the universe again. Thank you!!!!

I had the same thing happen to me last month.  On your renewal date it should be changed back to active.  Do you have autopay setup ?  If you do, check your credit card activity.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator. You can send them a private message here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@87pontiac 

On the payment date, your self service account will show different warnings.  As long as your phone works and you have enough funds (or on autopay), usually the plan renews without issues.  The warnings alarm new customers often, but things usually proceed correctly with renewal.  

87pontiac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having the same issue. May 2019. Account expired even though account balance has funds available, balance due -$0.00. Self serve says my account has funds, it also says im suspended and to make payment before 6pm on May 20th 2019 . My renewal is May 20th. Phone can still call. Texts work. Going to see what happens after 6pm.

beavis570
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your help

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@beavis570 wrote:

My account says expired today but my balance has enough to cover my plan. Will it renew it's self from my account balance?

Yes if everything is working don't do anything and everything will be ok tomorrow..if it's your renewal date. It's something known and nothing to do.Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.