cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account expired AGAIN!

chris_p17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is the second time this year I have had my account “expire”. I have been set up for auto pay from the start and there is no problem with funds. The last time it happened, I got charged twice when I renewed. I have been understanding up until now. It may be time to leave. 

11 REPLIES 11

OK, @chris_p17 

Then please know this is a "normal" renewal message which everyone gets at some point in the hours preceding perfectly normal renewal processes.

Thought it does cause alarm (and why wouldn't it - it seems to suggest something's wrong and action is needed), it means nothing towards the continuity of your account.

chris_p17

thank you. Yes I did receive that message. I did receive some direct assistance. Thank you, resolved. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@chris_p17 

If your seeing this,  yet you still have service, do NOTHING. 

HALIMACS_0-1616843892225.png

It is a normal renewal message which causes undo angst for many.

@chris_p17 

Did you contact the moderators last time when you had the double charge? If so did they open a ticket with the tech team to look into your account to see why you had a random second charge to your credit card 3 days later?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chris_p17  I can understand your fustration. Personally I have had few if any issues with over 5 accounts.

But to your point Service and features should work.  In the end you have to do what works best for you, even if that means switching providers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chris_p17 : It's a workaround for a payment system that's problematic for some people. Many thousands of people are using autopay without a care.

So...are your services working?

chris_p17

If you’re not going to try and help, go away. If auto pay is not going to work and I have to “take responsibility myself”, why is it even offered? 

@chris_p17 or you can just stop relying on auto-pay and take responsibility of your own account. all it takes is 2 min a month to avoid this issue... 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@chris_p17 

When was your plan suppose to renew?  Is your plan working now?  On the evening before your renewal date, your self service account will show various warnings about being expired.  As long as your plan is working, your plan should renew properly overnight.  

If your plan is not working, then you should manually load up funds equivalent to your month's plan to re-activate.  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@chris_p17 wrote:

This is the second time this year I have had my account “expire”. I have been set up for auto pay from the start and there is no problem with funds. The last time it happened, I got charged twice when I renewed. I have been understanding up until now. It may be time to leave. 

Is it your renewal date? If it is and all your services work then just ignore the expire message. That is the normal message during renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.