cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled

mariliab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I've been trying to login and my account has been disabled but I'm still using it.

I've just use as a messages with my mom so it's a simple account. I cannot access the self-serve anymore because I've missed some payments.

The number still working but how can I pay and keep using it and keep the same number.

Is there any help?

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mariliab  if you missed 3 plan renewals then your account was closed and you will need too signup as a new client using a new sim card.

mariliab

@esjliv  thanks a lot!

Yes I've tried the "forgot password" and also I've waited one hour to login again before that.

I'm gonna contact the moderator in private to explain it all.

Thank you very much!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @mariliab ,

When you say messaging...is this through imessages? Are the calling features working?

What does it say when you call 611 for account status?

If not, and you forgot the password for the SELF SERVE account, choose "Forgot my Password" to get you back into the account.

If you do not remember the email, you will need to contact the moderators to get you back into your SELF SERVE.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

IF over 90 days suspended/disabled than as @RossN  posts, sorry, you lost the phone number. Try calling that phone number to see if it rings on your mom's phone or what the response is.

If the number is back into the "Phone Number" pool perhaps PM Moderators can see if it is available?

@mariliab wrote:

how the number still working and if I order a new SIM can I keep my number?

@mariliab hi your number is probably gone you will have to start anew with a new account and email 

mariliab

THanks @RossN 

Any idea how the number still working and if I order a new SIM can I keep my number?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mariliab wrote:

Hi there,

I've been trying to login and my account has been disabled but I'm still using it.

I've just use as a messages with my mom so it's a simple account. I cannot access the self-serve anymore because I've missed some payments.

The number still working but how can I pay and keep using it and keep the same number.

Is there any help?

@mariliab hello has it been longer than 90 days suspended if so your account is pemanently closed sorry 

Need Help? Let's chat.