cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled

mikado0401
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was just trying to log back in after being away from the country for extended period and found that I have just passed the time to reload credit, just wondering if there is any chance to reactivate my account with the number, cause I cant even go into my account now...

10 REPLIES 10

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

good luck, you may get lucky

If good old number, it is gone...

Anyway try and see if it still there.

mikado0401

ya... my number was a really good number... with only 3 different numeric # on it...

mikado0401

yap... actually I do need that lolll

There is a very small chance that your number is not yet taken. Smiley Happy

@SD08 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mikado0401 wrote:

I was just trying to log back in after being away from the country for extended period and found that I have just passed the time to reload credit, just wondering if there is any chance to reactivate my account with the number, cause I cant even go into my account now...

If it is past 90 days your account has been closed and your number is fine as well

@mikado0401

I believe @ShawnC13 meant to say, if it is past 90 days your account has been closed and your number is lost as well.  

Ya what he said is what I meant.  Autocorrect on the phone it was supposed to be your number is gone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

johnny142

Yes if it’s past 90 days your account will be closed and you will have to re-register. Will just have to send out a group message to your contacts. “hey I got a new number if you need to reach me” but make sure you just send it to the ones you like! It’s a good way to get rid of the ones you don’t 😆

mikado0401

that's what I thought... guess it's time to get a new number then, thanks!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mikado0401 wrote:

If it is past 90 days your account has been closed and your number is fine as well

@mikado0401

I believe @ShawnC13 meant to say, if it is past 90 days your account has been closed and your number is lost as well.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mikado0401 wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.