cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivation 30 days instead of 90 days

test11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The user of the account is absent for half a year and I have planned to make a payment once every 90 days to avoid deactivation. However, when I log in, it is telling me I have 30 days after suspension before the account gets deactivated.

Clipboard01.jpg

Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Brooke_C  is there any way  you can put this on the to be fixed list.  It is very confusing for people.  It has been brough up many times in the forums and should be a very easy thing to do.

mimmo

this is from the plans page fro teh want to know more tab:

Will my account balance expire? 

If you’re without a base plan for 90 days, your account will be deactivated and you’ll lose your phone number and any balance remaining on your account balance, including your Add-ons. Your 30-day base plans expire and are set to automatically renew every 30 days. Base plans can only be renewed when there’s a sufficient balance on the account. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@test11, as @SD08, stated that is in error.  If the current plan expired on Nov 29, you have until February 27,2017 but I would make a payment around the 25 Feb to be safe.  Making a payment on this date you would have until May 19 (agian to be safe) before the plan and number are lost.  If the account holder comes back before the May date they would just have to add funds and get the phone back up and running.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's a little ridiculous that this can't be fixed.  Seems like such a simple thing to program...

SD08

It has been confirmed previously by PM moderators that the indicated 1 month time limit before account deactivation is simply an inaccurate display issue in the accounts.  You can safely ignore that date. You do in fact have 90 days after the expiry of your previous plan to reactivate.  See here for an example:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Need-help-regarding-account-deactivation/m...

Need Help? Let's chat.