cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivated

SandraTuga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was deactivated cause I didn’t have enough funds but I made a payment a little after midnight but my account still deactivated 

and it show balance of 50 doll but the money did come out of my account will my account be active automatically? What should I do cause I don’t wanna pay twice for the same month

4 REPLIES 4

SandraTuga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone for all the help my account is back on  thank u all

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SandraTuga wrote:

My account was deactivated cause I didn’t have enough funds but I made a payment a little after midnight but my account still deactivated 

and it show balance of 50 doll but the money did come out of my account will my account be active automatically? What should I do cause I don’t wanna pay twice for the same month

@SandraTuga  - If all your services are working you do need to do anything. Your account should renew automatically.

If you lose services sometime today, than maybe there was a timing issue. Go back to your Self Serve account, in this case, and select reactivate/resume. If it is not working, make a manual top up by $1; then select reactivate/resume again.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@SandraTuga wrote:

@SandraTuga 

You have $50 in your Available funds?

Do you see a Reactivate button? If so click on it then reboot phone,

If not, go to Lost/Stolen phone page to Suspend service, log out and back in, Resume service. Reboot if necessary.

Edit: If by "deactivated " you mean your account just shows "Plan expired" and you still have service, then do nothing. The payment will eventually go through and the message will disappear.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@SandraTuga Plans don't renew at midnight.  Make a call or use data and if it still works, ignore the account error message.

Need Help? Let's chat.