cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account charges

Fishcrazypapa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan from $15 plan to the $25 plan and when I got my statement from my credit card I was charged three times.  

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fishcrazypapa 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,

leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If it has been charged and the credits are in your account, don't worry! they'll be used up first before charging to your credit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fishcrazypapa- Did you do an immediate plan change?  Or did you set it to change at the next renewal?  If it was immediate, you would likely have at least two payments within the month.  Not sure where the third one would come from in this scenario - other than the fact that PM uses a 30 day cycle, which means there can be a payment on the first of the month AND a payment on the 31st of that same month.  What does the payment history in your self serve show?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Fishcrazypapa wrote:

I changed my plan from $15 plan to the $25 plan and when I got my statement from my credit card I was charged three times.  

Check your Self-serve account to see if the extra payments show up in Available Funds.

If they do, they will be used for future payments.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fishcrazypapa 

Check your Public Mobile account to see what Balance you actually have in your account - log into Self Serve here and you can also see what Payment History has:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

On your credit card statement, there's a good chance that they're authorization requests, but not all of them will "post" to actually be paid.  If for some reason you were charged multiple times, you can reach out to a CS Agent (staff) who can look into this for you.  The best way is to open a ticket with the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or you can also message them here.

If there are multiple payments actually made, officially Public Mobile balances are non-refundable.  However, you can ask a CS Agent if that was the case, although any refunds may take weeks- at which point you'll need that Balance anyways.  In other words, it's usually best to keep any extra amounts in your account.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.