cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Account charged, phone not reactivated

@Helyta 

1. Put your phone in airplane mode wait for 5 minutes and try again.

2. Add $1 in your account

3.Try the lost/stolen phone trick:

Warning: By perforning the following procedure there is a strong chance that you will have to forfeit your AutoPay reward for the current period. If you have AutoPay enabled use at your own risk.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait 15 minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

@Helyta 

I have deleted your screenshot from your message because it contains much too much infomration about yourself. Please do not post images containing information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, account number, etc.

You will still need to remove the image yourself from your Community account profile.  Please open up your Community avatar and go to the My Profile section, and then My Photos. Choose the option that says All Images and then put a checkmark in the box next to the picture.  Click on Image Options and tell the website to Delete All Selected Images.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much! 🙏I was not even realising that I was having all the information showing. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you 🙏 ! First tips worked! Smiley Happy