cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Dodex27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I  am on autopay  and I have never had an issue of being suspended.  As of today I can't use my service. I tried manually  paying but it won't accept my credit card that I have use since day 1. I dont know what to put with this situation.  Hoping someone can help me.

6 REPLIES 6

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Dodex27 wrote:

I  am on autopay  and I have never had an issue of being suspended.  As of today I can't use my service. I tried manually  paying but it won't accept my credit card that I have use since day 1. I dont know what to put with this situation.  Hoping someone can help me.

Sometimes, autopay doesn't work properly. In order to prevend such problems like yours, it is recommended to do manual payment even with enabled Autopay. Next time when the current problem is fixed, add funds to account manually with $1 extra than you should pay. 

@Dodex27 Have seen a few instances of autopay failure recently. Suggest you submit a ticket.  Click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Couple of options while waiting:

a) get Textnow app for free calling/texting on wifi,

b) get a voucher and add it to your account in self serve or by dialing 611.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dodex27

Everything is correct. I have been with public mobile for nearly 2 years now and this is the first time I am having this issue.

Dodex27

My credit card is not due to expire til next year. I have not changed my information. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Dodex27 Please login to your account and check the Status (Active, Suspended), next renewal date, and whether credit card looks correct. Report your findings, please.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dodex27 wrote:

Unless the expiry date on your card is stale, best to contact the CC company at the phone number on back of your card and ask why it isn't being honoured.

Need Help? Let's chat.