cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended - no call or text

hv397
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi There,

my auto-pay or renewal date was 12-jul and now on self serve it says my account is suspended. i am not able to make/receive any calls or text. is there anything that can be done soon ot resolve this as i am without contact number now.

i am sending msg to @CS_Agent.

Acct_suspend_overview - Copy.JPGAcct_suspend_payment - Copy.JPG

8 REPLIES 8

hv397

my account back to working now. however only explanation they have is that it is a glitch and it is fixed for me. i am bit worried abt how it will be next renewal around. i might be without service again.

mcgivern1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account isn't suspended - but still have no service, on 2 phones.  Since the 12th of July.  I've pmd multiple moderators.  Very frustrating.  My plan is older so I can talk to them via phone.  Other 2 are newer so I can't.  Might be looking for new carrier. 

mcgivern1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I tried the link and couldn't find the email for contact us.  Sent me back to community.  I PMd 3 people yesterday.  We paid two days ago, as per plan and have no phone service on 2 phones. 

Danoishan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@hv397

It's good that you emailed the mods but be sure to not forget to email PM as well through the following link: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help. Click Contact Us to access the email form process. Be sure to be as descriptive with your issue as you can and they will get back to you within 48 hours, but usually a lot sooner. By doing this you will be issued a ticket # to get your issue resolvedd

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I think that's the reason they come up with this new way of contacting mod. Now all request and complains goes to one open place and whoever mod member available will contact you. Hopefully you will get reply back soon.

hv397

i did check for that in the community.

most of the time it is self-serve that is affected, not the call services it self. as of now i am stuck without the phone and not sure when will this be solved.

PM seems slow on fixing this then other things. the guy who reffered me already got msg saying one of his referals are inactive, so he will have less money next month. they are quick on that.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it is a well known bug that random hit users.  A mod will sort it out for you.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since you have no service, the moderators will have to help you. 

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your phone number, SIM number and e-mail address.

Unfortunately, moderators are still dealing with a backlog of help requests from the recent promo. Response time for assistance is currently longer than normal (as much as 24-48 hours).

Need Help? Let's chat.