cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended even though auto pay is active

geast51
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended.  I have been on auto pay since Sept.  It says auto pay is still active but payment for this month did not process and now my account has been suspended.  I need advice.

7 REPLIES 7

@geast51 wrote:

Thank you to everyone who tried to help resolve my issue.  I never was successful in being able to create a ticket or getting the auto pay issue resolved..  I ended up making a direct credit card payment.  Hopefully my Dec payment with auto pay will process as  it should.

Hopefully, your phone services are working.

For the future, if you're having difficulties contacting moderators via SIMon, remember you can always contact them via the envelope icon (next to your avatar) above your post.  You can use this link too: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geast51

Thank you to everyone who tried to help resolve my issue.  I never was successful in being able to create a ticket or getting the auto pay issue resolved..  I ended up making a direct credit card payment.  Hopefully my Dec payment with auto pay will process as  it should.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions. They should resolve it within several hours or a day.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geast51 wrote:

I am not able to make or receive calls.  I tried to initiate ticket but it appears that the screen freezes when I try to submit.  What am I doing wrong?

Click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of this page.  Then select "SENT". 

If your ticket was created, you will find a private message with the ticket number.

If not, restart your browser and create another ticket again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geast51 

For account related issues, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

geast51

I am not able to make or receive calls.  I tried to initiate ticket but it appears that the screen freezes when I try to submit.  What am I doing wrong?

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There seems to be a lot of accounts having this impact recently.  Is the service actually impacted or just the account showing suspended?  If service disruption, contact the moderators by clicking on the question mark and select initiate ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.