cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended even though I have money in my account and Autopay Turned on

spamhinting
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, there's enough in my account to pay for my plan but my service is suspended. I've tried restarting the phone, and calling *611 (it says my account balance is $0 when I try to pay, so I can't pay anything.

72 REPLIES 72

chadnoddin

This is my issue right now.  my account is currently suspended and when I try to make a payment, online or through 611, I get a message that unable to process transaction.  I checked my credit card and there are funds available.   I have tried updating my credit card information on Public Mobile's self-serve and even though the information is correct I have the same issue.

I currently have no working phone due to this issue. Please get in touch with me immediately.

@eamery  You can pay by *611 but you will need your PIN for the transaction.

To try to get access on My Account back, did you try the Forgot password and enter your email address?  However, you do need to answer the security question to reset the password

If you are unable to reset it using Forgot password, you will then need to contact PM Customer Support Agent for resetting :

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@eamery wrote:

hi

I need to pay for this month and cant get into my account. hiw can I pay? 

Have you tried *611 from your phone? You can pay with a credit card if it's already registered to your account or with vouchers bought from various retailers.

eamery
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi

I need to pay for this month and cant get into my account. hiw can I pay? 

@Shirinb   Did you try the forgot password link ?

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shirinb : Before you go running off to the CSA's, you can pay your renewal by way of vouchers that you can buy in many stores or online. By Instant Top-Up in some stores. And by using a pre-registered payment card.

You can redeem vouchers through the 611 service or the self-serve. You can use the payment card along with your 4 digit PIN in the 611 service or the self-serve (login, not 4 digit PIN). The Instant Top-Up you do at the store. You tell them your phone number and how much and it's instant.

Shirinb

My account has been locked regarding the wrong info. I cannot log in .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shirinb wrote:

Hi,

I need to talk with a real person about my account.

I do not know How should I pay my bill?

@Shirinb 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@Shirinb wrote:

Hi,

@Shirinb  You pay your bill via My Account/Self Serve

Do you still have service now? or you have no service now due to payment issue?

Logon To My Account and go to the Payment Tab

You can click on One Time Payment and pay via Amount Due or Other amount

softech_0-1629729392297.png

Shirinb

Hi,

rekote

Hello,  

Please i am unable to manually do the payments. It error message is that the account already have a enough balance. Can someone help me  do the payment and register my credit card for auto payments. 

Thanks

Ramsay

Eben66

Purchased another today

@Eben66 wrote:

7714F9A5-DB21-4E96-8E20-3EA2C1BC8AF5.png

Did you have any questions about the above message?

@Eben66    You got the Data Roaming add-on?  did you actually purchase today?  or you purchased before , 9 days ago and just in US today?

Eben66

7714F9A5-DB21-4E96-8E20-3EA2C1BC8AF5.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AN7 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%. told them to changed new your account 4 digit pin 

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@AN7 wrote:

I am referring to the pin associated with my account.

I have no record of that pin although I remember a support person telling me that I would need that pin for support access to my account.

Regards,

Anvar

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

AN7

I am referring to the pin associated with my account.

I have no record of that pin although I remember a support person telling me that I would need that pin for support access to my account.

Regards,

Anvar

@AN7 wrote:

How do I find out what my pin code is?

Where are you seeing or hearing a message asking for this?  Are you trying to make a payment?  is this a mesage on your screen asking for your SIM card's PIN or is it asking for a SIM Network Unlock PIN?  

AN7

Hello 

How do I find out what my pin code is?

Regards,

Anvar

@

First it will apply your rewards, then take from your balance and lastly if there is anything still owing autopay will charge your card.

UltimateZ

I already am ahead of my payments by a month though.  It usually always automatically pays.  I go to the store cell fix solutions and get them to do it.  I pay them.  

But I never seen anything in a red box before telling me about some kind of voucher.  Theres money on my account so Wont it just auto pay when the money is due 

UltimateZ

Thats quite a reliefe.  But How come it is saying my account has been suspended.

ive never had anything like that pop up in my account before.  It sais I have to make a payment by november 9th or I lose my number.

@UltimateZ 

Is your renewal tonight? This is normal. If your services are working and you either have a balance to cover your plan amount and/or autopay you are completely fine.

@UltimateZ   this is an open forum and we are just other PM customers but we are trying to help

are you on Autopay ?  Any chance Autopay failed and didn't renew ?

Please logon to My Account first.  Check what is showing as Available Fund.

Also go to the Payment Tab and check the payment history and confirm if PM took the plan charge on time.  

UltimateZ

Hi can you please tell me why it is saying my account is suspended.  It sais I will lose my number after 90 days.  Yet Im ahead of my payments.  I have $40 in my account.  What is the deal with this and why is it saying my account is suspended.  Ive been paying every month on time and yes a few times my sim card was lost but I fixed it.  

please get back to me ASAP about this.  I just noticed this now and It does not make sence.  How come You guys are trlling me this???

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Edited by moderator 

@gratitudeinlife 

Did you reply right away? The last two days my private messages were answered in 10 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.