cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended even though I have money in my account and Autopay Turned on

spamhinting
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, there's enough in my account to pay for my plan but my service is suspended. I've tried restarting the phone, and calling *611 (it says my account balance is $0 when I try to pay, so I can't pay anything.

72 REPLIES 72

gratitudeinlife
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No, almost 48. Sent to moderator prior to posting

@gratitudeinlife 

Edit: ....within a half hour.....lol!

Would you mind sharing the retailer you bought the voucher at?

gratitudeinlife

Thanks for your help. issue has been resolved

gratitudeinlife

Thanks for your help. Issue has been resolved.

@gratitudeinlife 

Don't worry....48 hours is worst case scenario. You will see a message in your private message box within the hour most likely.

Voucher validity varies among retailers....where did you purchase your voucher? Are you using the 12 digit pin #? Have tried entering it thru 611 ? Dial 611. When it connects press (1) then (1) and enter the 12 digit piń #.

You can find more user info here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gratitudeinlife : That vendor reimbursed you? Wow.

What does your Available Funds say? What does Amount due say? Use the Lost/stolen feature to Suspend then Resume your account and see if that at least gets services working.

Edit: hmm I guess it's working now.

gratitudeinlife

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@spamhinting wrote:

Hey, there's enough in my account to pay for my plan but my service is suspended. I've tried restarting the phone, and calling *611 (it says my account balance is $0 when I try to pay, so I can't pay anything.

@spamhinting since you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Moderators know. And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

Methods to contact the Moderators: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator123

@spamhinting 

You will have to manually top up your account so do this.....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot

@spamhinting 

Oh...was it last night? Is the first time you checked your phone today? Check the expiry date of the card registered for autopay in your wallet. Autopay failed.

spamhinting
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No my services aren't working, can't call anyone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@spamhinting 

Is your renewal tonight? Are your services working? If yes...this is normal. You are good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.