cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended & paid for but service not resumed

Mia2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended and after making a payment my service still hasn’t been resumed. When I try to make a payment again it says amount due: $0 but when I try to make calls the automatic message says my service has been suspended ... it’s been two days. This is very frustrating.

9 REPLIES 9

@Mia2020  Thanks for accepting a solution. Wow it's mine...double thx! I asked about the data because although all my plan services were suspended my bonus data add ons were working. Which was odd. I have autopay but always top up to avoid the possible autopay failure. But heck sometimes your account can just have a renewal failure. There's no way to prevent that!

Do you have a credit card on file? Try clicking reactivate and making a $1 payment. This has worked to jumpstart accounts in the past and the $1 will just stay in your account to be used in a future cycle.

Mia2020

How long did it take yours to start working again?
I don't look at my payment amounts because I have auto-pay 😞 

I already submitted a ticket, thank you!

& no 😞 no luck with my data or service yet 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mia2020 wrote:

My account has been suspended and after making a payment my service still hasn’t been resumed. When I try to make a payment again it says amount due: $0 but when I try to make calls the automatic message says my service has been suspended ... it’s been two days. This is very frustrating.

Hm, if  reactivation button and rebooting the phone didn't help, you can ask for moderator's help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

@Mia2020  I think your renewal caught the glitch mine had earlier this month. Does your payment for this renewal look the same as your previous ones? I believe only a moderator can fix it. Click on the (?)at the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. Out of curiosity does your data still work?

Mia2020

I've done that already but it prompts me to the payment page and the cycle begins ($0 amount due, doesn't let me submit a payment of $0 but account's not reactivating either) 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mia2020 

If your available fund showing what you had just paid, you need to click the reactivate button to restart your service again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you see a reactive button ?  If you do then try clicking on it.  Also try rebooting your phone .

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mia2020  Log in to your account. Do you see the reactivate button? Click on that. Log out. Reboot phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.