cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended - Your account has already enough balance - Autopay Didn't Work

Kordaek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As the title states, I have autopay enabled - as well as a valid CC (with zero balance). However, I received a text stating 'Sorry your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. Make a payment at...'

When I attempt to manually make payment in self-serve, I get the message: 

"Your account has already enough balance". 

I CANNOT make outgoing calls, nor receive incoming calls, which makes this an urgent issue because of the fact that this is my sole line. 

Hoping a mod can help with this ASAP. 

7 REPLIES 7

Hopefully it will be fixed for permanent bases finger cross
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Kordaek

Just checked my account and now the proper balance is showing as due, whereas prior it was showing zero balance due. 

Was able to process payment manually - hoping this doesn't happen again next autopay round. 

Thanks!

Not a recurring problem but definitely a bug. I've been on autopay 2 years and a friend 4 years without a problem.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Kordaek,

Yes please send us a private message including your phone number and we will gladly assist 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Kordaek

Yeah, I'm hoping this isn't a once every 3 months issue. I'll PM a mod - thanks for the suggestion. 

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
This seems to be a reoccuring problem that PM is unable to fix. Kind of defeats the purpose of auto pay if you have to contact a moderator.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Contact mod dept by private msg to @Shazia_K
If u don't know to to contact

Please send a private message to a moderator and have them investigate the problem.  If you are unsure how to private message a moderator, please check out the link below. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.