cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended - Payment processed - $0 balance

vacek
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I noticed Public Mobile processed a payment on my CC this morning successfully. I then logged into Public Mobile and see that my phone is suspended for non payment. The balance in my account shows $40.00 and the amount owing shows as $0.00.

I cannot process a payment online, says CC is rejected, and when I try via 611 it tells me my account balance is $0 (and suspended)

How can I correct this and get my phone turned back on ?? There is clearly $40 in my account that I cannot apply to correct this.

9 REPLIES 9

@092014 what did you try?

@092014 wrote:

I've tred but still not getting any positive result

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tred but still not getting any positive result

vacek

The only part you missed, was you have to be standing on your left foot while executing this process. Smiley Tongue

IT WORKED !!!!

My Phone is now back active, and the website reflects it, payment shows processed.....

Thanks a million @darlicious  !

@092014  Repeat the process that i outlined for @vacek .

@092014 Use this method to reactivate your suspended account :

1. Deposit funds if there is no autopay credit card. If there is there is ignore step 1. Just use step 2

2. Go to the payment tab, select one time payment and amount due.

3. Select the reactivate account button.

Or you can also use 611 to make your payment.

1. press 1 to make payment

2. press 2 credit card

3. press 1 amount due.

And dont forget to restart your phone.  Thanks.

If either of these don't work, then contact a moderator and ask them to apply the payment for you..

@092014 wrote:

I have $65 on my accout but still having difficulty in making a payment

@vacek wrote:

I noticed Public Mobile processed a payment on my CC this morning successfully. I then logged into Public Mobile and see that my phone is suspended for non payment. The balance in my account shows $40.00 and the amount owing shows as $0.00.

I cannot process a payment online, says CC is rejected, and when I try via 611 it tells me my account balance is $0 (and suspended)

How can I correct this and get my phone turned back on ?? There is clearly $40 in my account that I cannot apply to correct this.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $65 on my accout but still having difficulty in making a payment

@vacek wrote:

dnadolny

This sounds like a matter where you need to submit a ticket to the mods! You can talk to the chatbot Simon to start getting a ticket set up.

I have heard that sometimes autopay can fail, and that manually loading the amount into your account before it's due should ensure that there's never a problem. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@vacek  Log into your account. Report your phone lost. Log out. Wait 5 min. Log in. Report phone found. Log out. Reboot phone. Check to see if you have service. Log in to see if your account says active. If not reactivate if that option presents itself. Log out. Reboot phone. Do you have service?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@vacek Is there a reactivate account button? Try adding a  one time $1 payment and use it. If this doesnt work, contact the moderators and ask them to reset it. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@vacek wrote:

How can I correct this and get my phone turned back on ??

Need Help? Let's chat.