cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended. I am on autopay option.

BarbaraKW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help. My credit card is good I am sure. My autopay feature is active when logged in to my account.

Please charge my credit card properly and reaktivate my accuont. Thank you

This is very frustruating. 

31 REPLIES 31

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@BarbaraKW wrote:

Please help. My credit card is good I am sure. My autopay feature is active when logged in to my account.

Please charge my credit card properly and reaktivate my accuont. Thank you

This is very frustruating. 

@BarbaraKW

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611.

If no matter what you try you cannot make a payment with your card you can go to recharge.com and purchase a payment voucher.

If you are still in a "current market plan" you can try doing a one time manual payment and then doing a plan change. Once paid if it still doesn't reactivate you can try the "lost/stolen" trick or add another manual $1 payment. LOST/ STOLEN TRICK HERE Remember to reboot your phone after each step.

Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a HUGE pain in the butt account suspension and loss of service.

Need Help? Let's chat.