cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Account Suspended. I am on autopay option.

I replaced my cc and tried to activate new autopay. It did not work. :-(

Thank you for your prompt support. I managed to change to different cc within the same account of cc and it worked. Is that very often that autopay fails? 

My husband has an account here with you for his business. I hope that won't happen to his account. My phone is active now. 

Thanks again.

Barbara

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Their is a chance youve missed a payment, call customer service and ask whats going on with your account.

Mayor / Maire

@Turrca0 wrote:

Their is a chance youve missed a payment, call customer service and ask whats going on with your account.

@Turrca0: Second thread I've noticed. There's no one to call.

Mayor / Maire

@BarbaraKW wrote:

Thank you for your prompt support. I managed to change to different cc within the same account of cc and it worked. Is that very often that autopay fails? 

My husband has an account here with you for his business. I hope that won't happen to his account. My phone is active now. 

Thanks again.

Barbara

PM plan is not for running a business or your job is depending on your phone because moderator wait time is 3 days.  Start looking for other provider when he is still have phone service.  Please note that when his account is suspended or expired.  He cannot even port his number to another provider.  The number must be active before he can port his number to another provider.

For the last 4 months on this community, I had seen an Uber driver had a 3 days off because of his phone was not working and many other sad stories.

I called 611 and there is no option to speak to anyone. How to call and talk with customer service?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BarbaraKW wrote:

I called 611 and there is no option to speak to anyone. How to call and talk with customer service?

@BarbaraKW

There is no voice customer service for you to call...a new member added that in the thread not knowing themselves....

Acha. Thank you. I knew that but was not sure if the things changed. 

I appreciate the effort to help. Have a wonderful evening!

Barbara

PM has such resonable prices. Just in bad scenerio I could try ro reactivate the account, right?

I am thinking of my husband's account. So far is good. 

Mayor / Maire

@BarbaraKW wrote:

PM has such resonable prices. Just in bad scenerio I could try ro reactivate the account, right?

I am thinking of my husband's account. So far is good. 

Don't wait until something happens to your husband's business line.  Ask youself how much will it cost his business when he cannot receive any phone calls for 3 days while waiting for the moderator to restore his phone service.