cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended. I am on autopay option.

BarbaraKW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help. My credit card is good I am sure. My autopay feature is active when logged in to my account.

Please charge my credit card properly and reaktivate my accuont. Thank you

This is very frustruating. 

31 REPLIES 31

AngeeDee

That ended a long time ago.😕

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc

Thanks very much Smiley Very Happy

@CellGirl wrote:

thanks Metal Robot Very Happy

@CellGirl  I suggest a couple days even a week in advance actually. I am currently dealing with an issue with one of the accounts that I handle no matter what I do I can't seem to apply funds using their active and in good standing credit card. One month it works, the next it does not. Public mobiles payment system really has some issues. Give yourself a little wiggle room to be safe if you want to be proactive. 

My own account, and some of the accounts I manage have 2+ renewals in at all times. You will never be double charged. It takes funds from available balance before charging your auto pay method

CellGirl

thanks Metal Robot Very Happy

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CellGirl 

Robert is 100% correct.....6 lines between family members.. Works perfect....not one issue..you do your part..PM does their part...

CellGirl

@RobertQc

Robert, to confirm your statements:

"Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a PITA account suspension and loss of service."

I've been with PM for a week now, and reading through the forum. I want to be proactive to avoid this grief from happening to me. I want to confirm, although I'm active for autopay, if I were to manually make the full payment every 30 days (day before renewal), PM's system should not screw up and double charge me, correct? Robert, I assume you make manual payments on a consistent basis, without running into that scenario? Robot LOL

AngeeDee

Thanks! I did. 

@AngeeDee I just answered your other message in an another thread...The best thing to do it's to put money with your credit card or voucher in your available funds the day BEFORE your renewal date...I know that's not perfection but it helps with no suspended account...Smiley Frustrated

You can write a message to the moderator here for more explanation in your account...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

waiting time few hours to 2 days..

If your account shows EXPIRED but you still call and text don't do nothing it's normal...the day before your renewal date the EXPIRED appears and after that go back to ACTIVE..

AngeeDee

This happening with me too. Frustrating! 

I want this resolved. 

none12

I was coming in to say the same thing as @Luddite you can forward the Fongo number to your mobile and give that number out from now on. Just a thought.

@BarbaraKW Pehaps consider a backup plan just in case?

For example application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations. 

Or even this idea: 100% SERVICE.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BarbaraKW

I will make sure that an extra $s will be added before the payment day.  That was a briliant advice from a moderator. Highly appreciated. 

I love Public Mobile. 🙂

Make me feel free and uncontrolled. Today this is so rare.... 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BarbaraKW wrote:

PM has such resonable prices. Just in bad scenerio I could try ro reactivate the account, right?

I am thinking of my husband's account. So far is good. 

Don't wait until something happens to your husband's business line.  Ask youself how much will it cost his business when he cannot receive any phone calls for 3 days while waiting for the moderator to restore his phone service.

BarbaraKW

PM has such resonable prices. Just in bad scenerio I could try ro reactivate the account, right?

I am thinking of my husband's account. So far is good. 

BarbaraKW

Acha. Thank you. I knew that but was not sure if the things changed. 

I appreciate the effort to help. Have a wonderful evening!

Barbara

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BarbaraKW wrote:

I called 611 and there is no option to speak to anyone. How to call and talk with customer service?

@BarbaraKW

There is no voice customer service for you to call...a new member added that in the thread not knowing themselves....

BarbaraKW

I called 611 and there is no option to speak to anyone. How to call and talk with customer service?

popping

@BarbaraKW wrote:

Thank you for your prompt support. I managed to change to different cc within the same account of cc and it worked. Is that very often that autopay fails? 

My husband has an account here with you for his business. I hope that won't happen to his account. My phone is active now. 

Thanks again.

Barbara

PM plan is not for running a business or your job is depending on your phone because moderator wait time is 3 days.  Start looking for other provider when he is still have phone service.  Please note that when his account is suspended or expired.  He cannot even port his number to another provider.  The number must be active before he can port his number to another provider.

For the last 4 months on this community, I had seen an Uber driver had a 3 days off because of his phone was not working and many other sad stories.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Turrca0 wrote:

Their is a chance youve missed a payment, call customer service and ask whats going on with your account.

@Turrca0: Second thread I've noticed. There's no one to call.

Turrca0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Their is a chance youve missed a payment, call customer service and ask whats going on with your account.

BarbaraKW

Thank you for your prompt support. I managed to change to different cc within the same account of cc and it worked. Is that very often that autopay fails? 

My husband has an account here with you for his business. I hope that won't happen to his account. My phone is active now. 

Thanks again.

Barbara

BarbaraKW

I replaced my cc and tried to activate new autopay. It did not work. 😞

popping

@BarbaraKW wrote:

It also says: "Account Status: Plan Expired" Is that due to lack of proper chage?

Your account status changed to expired because your autopay did not work.

You should delete your old credit entry and create a new cc entry.  Try to pay the plan fee of your expired plan to re-start your service again.  Good luck.

BarbaraKW

It also says: "Account Status: Plan Expired" Is that due to lack of proper chage?

BarbaraKW

I am with Public Mobile since November 8th. Autopay was fine so far. I had already replaed credit card info and still the same. 

srlawren

@BarbaraKW wrote:

I am getting message: "Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." when tried to make a payment. What to do?

@BarbaraKW was this your first renewal or have you used this card here before?  Could it have reached it's expiry date?  Just curious.

Other than that, try removing the credit card on record and re-adding it.  Make sure that you type the address info exactly as it appears on your credit card statement:  same punctation, same capitalization, same abbreviating (eg. street vs. st vs st.).  Also, if your address has a unit/appartment number, try leaving that field blank and putting it into the main address line instead.  For example if you live at unit 123 at 555 FAKE ST, try entering "123-555 FAKE ST" (without the quotes of course) and leaving the appartment number blank.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

BarbaraKW

I am getting message: "Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." when tried to make a payment. What to do?

BarbaraKW

I am new. sorry. Hot to add that $1?

BarbaraKW

I am unable to make a payment. I know my credit card is good. I trusted that service here will be fine. I am disapponted. Please charge my credit card and reactive my account. I don't know how to do it manually now.

popping

@BarbaraKW wrote:

Please help. My credit card is good I am sure. My autopay feature is active when logged in to my account. xyz@abc.net, fff lll ph 780-###-####

Please charge my credit card properly and reaktivate my accuont. Thank you

This is very frustruating. 

Anyone can access this forum.  Please edit out your email address and phone number if you don't want to get spam email or calls.

Login to your account.  Can you add $1 to your account, if yes, your cc info is correct.  If no, delete the old cc entry and add a new cc entry.  Then, check the new cc by paying $1 to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.