cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account Suspended. I am on autopay option.

Please help. My credit card is good I am sure. My autopay feature is active when logged in to my account.

Please charge my credit card properly and reaktivate my accuont. Thank you

This is very frustruating. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Account Suspended. I am on autopay option.

@BarbaraKW wrote:

Please help. My credit card is good I am sure. My autopay feature is active when logged in to my account.

@BarbaraKW

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611.

If no matter what you try you cannot make a payment with your card you can go to recharge.com and purchase a payment voucher.

If you are still in a "current market plan" you can try doing a one time manual payment and then doing a plan change. Once paid if it still doesn't reactivate you can try the "lost/stolen" trick or add another manual $1 payment. LOST/ STOLEN TRICK HERE Remember to reboot your phone after each step.

Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off in advance as this process can prevent the somewhat common occurrence of autopay failure which causes a PITA account suspension and loss of service.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BarbaraKW wrote:

Please help. My credit card is good I am sure. My autopay feature is active when logged in to my account. xyz@abc.net, fff lll ph 780-###-####

Anyone can access this forum.  Please edit out your email address and phone number if you don't want to get spam email or calls.

Login to your account.  Can you add $1 to your account, if yes, your cc info is correct.  If no, delete the old cc entry and add a new cc entry.  Then, check the new cc by paying $1 to your account.

I am unable to make a payment. I know my credit card is good. I trusted that service here will be fine. I am disapponted. Please charge my credit card and reactive my account. I don't know how to do it manually now.

I am new. sorry. Hot to add that $1?

I am getting message: "Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." when tried to make a payment. What to do?

Mayor / Maire

@BarbaraKW wrote:

I am getting message: "Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." when tried to make a payment. What to do?

@BarbaraKW was this your first renewal or have you used this card here before?  Could it have reached it's expiry date?  Just curious.

Other than that, try removing the credit card on record and re-adding it.  Make sure that you type the address info exactly as it appears on your credit card statement:  same punctation, same capitalization, same abbreviating (eg. street vs. st vs st.).  Also, if your address has a unit/appartment number, try leaving that field blank and putting it into the main address line instead.  For example if you live at unit 123 at 555 FAKE ST, try entering "123-555 FAKE ST" (without the quotes of course) and leaving the appartment number blank.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I am with Public Mobile since November 8th. Autopay was fine so far. I had already replaed credit card info and still the same. 

It also says: "Account Status: Plan Expired" Is that due to lack of proper chage?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BarbaraKW wrote:

It also says: "Account Status: Plan Expired" Is that due to lack of proper chage?

Your account status changed to expired because your autopay did not work.

You should delete your old credit entry and create a new cc entry.  Try to pay the plan fee of your expired plan to re-start your service again.  Good luck.