cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended, Auto Pay on, payments made

rhyip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm having issues with my daughter's account.  It's very important as she's leaving in 2 days for a school trip and her account was suspended.

Account: #

The account was active for maybe a month?

I tried sending a contact us Email but it keeps giving an error saying email doesn't match.

I have set up auto pay and it's supposed to be in February when the next payment is due.  I tried paying yesterday of 120$ but it's still not working and asking for money still.

I paid again today and it says balance is now at 240 but it's still suspended.  My child is leaving for a school trip THIS Wednesday so its really urgent to get the account working as it's the only way I can contact her.  I really need a moderator to fix this issue, very urgent.  @Shazia_K

5 REPLIES 5

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Froggy wrote:

Rebooting did the trick!  Thanks!

@Froggy

Awesome.....welcome aboard.....

Froggy

Rebooting did the trick!  Thanks!

rhyip

Actually now that you mentioned it, yes!!

This is the ONLY account I out of the 6 I have with an issue like this and it's the only one that had roaming.  I already paid for the roaming too (I think cause it askes u to top it off and hten activates it right away when you pay).

Hopefully a mod or someone replys to help me fix this.  I mean yes we're paying less but if I can't even contact my daughter when I really need it to?  whats the point?

*Edit* As I type it, Shazia replied promptly, thank you!

Hello @rhyip

Sorry to hear about this! 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go. 

I also sent you reply to your private message, please view it when you have a moment. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

thelastknight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same problem.  I needed the help of a MOD to fix this.  In my case, the problem was related to the US Roaming Add on.  Did you use that add on recently?

Need Help? Let's chat.