cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired

DeeWhy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I needed to call a business on 5th April. When I tried to call I got a voice message that said I had no PIN and no active account.

At home on my PC I logged on to 'My Account'.

Found the following :- 

Your plan expired on Apr 2, 2021.

I have autopay active and there are funds available and the Credit Card is good til 2025.

What is going on. Do I have to re activate the account ?

9 REPLIES 9

@angiegeronimo18 wrote:

Hi, still only sms no call service. Took them sim out, airplane wifi bluetooth on and off. Restart and on and off the phone. Still not working.  Help. Even *611 cant get through. In my online account says active

@angiegeronimo18   Sorry to hear that you're still not able to receive calls.  Have you tried any of the other suggestions in my earlier post, i.e., lost/stolen trick or topping up your account with a $1?  Perhaps try your SIM in another phone (spare or friend's/family)?

However, by now you should really have contacted moderators to take a look at your account.  I've already provided the links to get in touch with moderators and hopefully they get back to you quickly although you can have a wait of anywhere from 2-48 hours, most of the times it's less than couple of hours though.  Good luck!

angiegeronimo18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, still only sms no call service. Took them sim out, airplane wifi bluetooth on and off. Restart and on and off the phone. Still not working.  Help. Even *611 cant get through. In my online account says active

@angiegeronimo18 wrote:

I'm at plan $25. I will try to remove the sim and toggle the airplane mode on and off. If you don't hear from me means it works. Thanks again.

@angiegeronimo18   I hope that does the trick but if not try topping up your account with $1 and rebooting the phone.  Another one to try is to log into your account select Plans/Add-ons tab, then Phone lost/stolen and Suspend service.  Log out and back in and this time Resume service and reboot your phone.

If nothing works then you will need to submit a ticket to moderators via chatbot and follow prompts here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option if unable to submit a ticket is to private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Either way please report back as to what method might have worked or that you needed to contact moderators.  Good luck.

angiegeronimo18

I'm at plan $25. I will try to remove the sim and toggle the airplane mode on and off. If you don't hear from me means it works. Thanks again.

@angiegeronimo18 wrote:

I did try to pay online. Sms works but no calls can get through. thank you

@angiegeronimo18   What plan are you on?  If on the $15 plan then perhaps you are out of outgoing mins (since SMS is working?).   You can purchase the $5/500 Canada wide mins add-on to supplement the mins on the $15 plan which will tide you over until renewal resets everything.   BTW add-ons (domestic) don't expire so unused portions roll over to the next cycle.

Edit:  You can also try toggling airplane mode on/off or reboot the phone.  Another option is to remove your SIM and reinsert after a min or two and restart your phone.

angiegeronimo18

I did try to pay online. Sms works but no calls can get through. thank you

@angiegeronimo18 wrote:

same here. Im auto pay but plan expired

@angiegeronimo18  & @DeeWhy   If you're services are still working, then you can safely ignore the account expired as that is a common message displayed during renewal.  If not try paying either via your online account or dial 611 and you can make a payment using a registered CC (with account PIN) or prepaid voucher which can be purchased at retailers or gas/convenience stores.

angiegeronimo18

same here. Im auto pay but plan expired

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DeeWhy wrote:

I needed to call a business on 5th April. When I tried to call I got a voice message that said I had no PIN and no active account.

At home on my PC I logged on to 'My Account'.

Found the following :- 

Your plan expired on Apr 2, 2021.

I have autopay active and there are funds available and the Credit Card is good til 2025.

What is going on. Do I have to re activate the account ?

@DeeWhy   Unfortunately, there's been several customers reporting autopay failure recently.  Log into your account and make a manual payment with your card, or if you see a credit balance click the Reactivate option (top right of overview page) to see if it will push your payment through. 

Make sure you clear browser cookies/cache and use incognito/privacy mode when accessing and paying in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.