cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My plan renewed today and I have autopay, I know it says disregard but but do I need to reactivate or do anything on my end?

buiya_0-1587138549137.png

31 REPLIES 31

Aaron2229
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HEY IT WORKED!!!! Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. Have a great day where ever you are 🙂

@Aaron2229 do a one time payment for the difference between cost of your plan and the $10. Then hit the reactivate account button and restart your phone. 

Aaron2229

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 2.00.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-21 at 2.01.04 PM.png

Aaron2229

Yeah I did the one dollar activation as well..This is showing on my accountScreen Shot 2020-08-21 at 1.58.07 PM.png

@Aaron2229  okay so your plan is paid up.  If its showing the new renewal date. There used to be another trick where you add $1 to your account through the One time payment option and restart your phone. You can try it. But in general, if the other 3 failed. Only the moderators resetting your account worked. Stay safe.  

@Aaron2229 wrote:

Yeah I've done all of that and still no luck 😞

@Aaron2229   Sorry to hear that nothing worked, usually one of those workarounds helps, sounds like your account needs to re-provisioned in which case only the moderators will be able to assist now.  They usually respond within an hour or two so keep checking the envelope icon top right for a response back from them.

Aaron2229

Yeah I've done all of that and still no luck 😞

Aaron2229

Yeah the next renewal date would be 30days from today which is september 20. 

@Aaron2229 wrote:

Hey Dabr, 

I changed my plan at next renewal from last month to this month.  I don't have any amount due and I've also restarted my phone multiple times and still not in service 😞

@Aaron2229  Have you tried all the workarounds suggested by @gblackma  including the lost/stolen trick?  One other thing to try is to power off phone, remove SIM, wait a couple of mins, reinsert SIM and restart the phone.

Otherwise if none of the suggestions has helped then you'll need to wait for moderators to take a look at your account.  Good luck!

@Aaron2229 is your next renewal date now as September 20? Thanks.

Aaron2229

Hey gblackma, 

Do you think if I add more funds as a voucher would that make any difference even though I'm on AutoPay?

Aaron2229

Hey Dabr, 

I changed my plan at next renewal from last month to this month.  I don't have any amount due and I've also restarted my phone multiple times and still not in service 😞

@Aaron2229 wrote:

Hey gblackma, thank you for the info much appreciated. I did all the step that you sent me now when I use *611 it's telling me that I don't have any more amount due on my balance. I've change the credit card also on my account and I am still on AutoPay, but my account is still inactive. I can't make any phone calls still. Do you know what's going on?

@Aaron2229   If you're changing plans from $15 to $25, did you also put in the extra funds to cover the difference, that is if you were making an immediate plan change and not change at next renewal in which case it shouldn't be needed? 

Also it's always a good idea when changes happen to restart your phone.

Aaron2229

Thanks Triguy appreciate your help 🙂

Aaron2229

Alright sounds good. Thanks again for all your help..much appreciated!

@Aaron2229 now try the 3 tricks to reset your service that I gave you in my original reply. If they fil. Contactt he moderators as I suggested to reset your service for you.  Stay safe. 

Aaron2229

Hey gblackma, thank you for the info much appreciated. I did all the step that you sent me now when I use *611 it's telling me that I don't have any more amount due on my balance. I've change the credit card also on my account and I am still on AutoPay, but my account is still inactive. I can't make any phone calls still. Do you know what's going on?

@Aaron2229 if there is a reactive account button and your account is suspended, your autopay failed.  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone

If there is no reactivate button try these  tricks to reset your service. You could try in order:
1.Restarting your phone. Turn it off, remove the SIM card, reinsert it, wait 5 minutes and restart it.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 20200504_182846.jpg

If they fail contact the moderators and ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you in the former. And to reset your service for you in the latter. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Log into your account to check the status.  Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Try rebooting your phone.  Also try making your phone lost the wait minutes then change back to found.  If you still need assistance then submit a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

Aaron2229

Hey guys! I have the same info showing in my account like BUIYA. I've change my plan last month of 15$ to 25$ for the next month. It said on my account that the payment had to be paid by Aug. 21, but I am on Autopay. So right now I can't use my phone and can't work. Is there any quick solution that can be done for this today?

Aaron2229

Hey guys! I have the same notification showing on my account today as BUIYA. I am on autopay, but recently I've changed my plan from 15$-25$. Now I don't have any phone service and I can't work today because of this. Is there a way to resolve this today? 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

In the meantime @buiya Try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

Stay safe. 

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hmmm spoke too soon, can't make or receive calls, submitted a ticket.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RossN wrote:

@buiya it's the scare the new customer page just before renewal just ignore it geez I wish they would get rid of it!!

Agree.  But PM server is using the expired status to drive their renewal process.

PM should add a new status called "renewing".  After renewal, switch it back to active.  If renewal failed, switch account status to failed or suspended.

This will be a major software update with extensive testing

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@buiya wrote:

My plan renewed today and I have autopay, I know it says disregard but but do I need to reactivate or do anything on my end?

As everyone above has suggested..as long as your phone features are still working properly; all is well. Your renewal is happening as it should every 30 days

Just make notes so that next renewal, you'll know what to expect AND you might be in a position to let someone else know what the renewal process looks like.

Welcome to PM.

@buiya  ignore the status once your service is working properly. The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@buiya it's the scare the new customer page just before renewal just ignore it geez I wish they would get rid of it!!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@buiya No, all is good, don't worry! Keep using the service. But just a note that sometimes Autopay can fail, and your account may be suspended. I personally do a manual payment even with enabled Autopay to prevent such issues.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@buiya wrote:

You do not have to do anything.

Need Help? Let's chat.