cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired ???

sonician
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I awoke this morning to no cell service, and I'm not sure why. My credit card shows the payment by Public Mobile, and it shows that the "balance" is the amount needed to complete payment in my account:

• Your plan expired on Apr 15, 2019.
  • Top up before Jul 14, 2019 or your account will be deactivated.
  • Current Balance: $120.00
  • Amount Due: $0.00

There's a button to "Reactivate Current Plan" but when I click that it says:
    "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay."

• Current Plan Cycle: $120.00
  • Available funds:$120.00
  • Amount Due:$0.00

But there's also an error that says:

"Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds."

It shows: Available Funds: $120.00

Can a mod please assist?

18 REPLIES 18

@Luddite wrote:

@Triguy wrote:

Send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, account number and PIN code.

@Triguy "Please include in the private message your phone number, account number and PIN code." is no longer being suggested to reduce risk of exposing private information. Just send a message describing the problem.

Okay, just like Triguy, I wasn't aware not to suggest phone, account and PIN # when private messaging moderators.  Makes sense though, thanks @Luddite for the info.

@Triguy wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, account number and PIN code.

@Triguy "Please include in the private message your phone number, account number and PIN code." is no longer being suggested to reduce risk of exposing private information. Just send a message describing the problem.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@sonician, I have no more suggestions - you'll need to wait for the moderator_team to respond now.

sonician

@stonechucker No change. Data works, no sms or phone.

Interestingly, I did get the "Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account" SMS from Public Mobile, but no others are working.

Try marking it as lost again, and then reactivate.

If this doesn't work, I hope the moderators chime in soon for you.

sonician

@stonechucker 

Account Status: Active

Data is working, calling my cell just goes to VM immediately.
Calling out from the cell to another number returns an automated message

"Sorry we cannot complete your call.... etc"

What status does it show now @sonician?

@sonician wrote:

I tried #2 and it no longer shows my account as inactive, but I am *still* unable to make/receive phone calls or SMS. I have also rebooted the phone.

@CS_Agent?

@sonician: This is a known problem that was a result of the recent April 7 maitenance that affected certain clients and the only way to get your plan re-activated is to wait for the moderators to fix it for you.. You need to be patient and wait because the more you try to fix it on your own the worst it will get.

sonician

I tried #2 and it no longer shows my account as inactive, but I am *still* unable to make/receive phone calls or SMS. I have also rebooted the phone.

@CS_Agent?

Note: Mobile data *is* working. Phone/SMS is not

@sonician, sign out of the My Account area, clear your browser cache and history, and try these two tricks to get your account working.

1.  Add a small $1 top up manually in My Account, sometimes this will trick the system to activate.

2.  Inside My Account, --> My Plan, Lost/Stolen tab, click the button to mark your service as lost, wait 5 minutes, reactivate.

sonician

Could someone from the @CS_Agent please assist? I am on call for work and I've been without phone service now for about 6 hours.

I have already sent a PM as well.

emad

There is not a lot of options, you should contact the moderator team.

sonician

@emad But it's not working. 🙂

emad

If your service is working, you can disregard the message

sonician

I have reached out the the mods after seeing others with the same issue.

Thanks!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you private messaged a mod? That’s the quickest way I received help!

Need Help? Let's chat.