cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired - with AutoPay enabled and funds withdrawn

Divertk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why do I even get this message ?

I have setup autoreneval long time ago, but this is the first time that I see this message at the top of the page when I log in:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

Then status of my plan says: Account Status: Plan Expired

Yet I have informatin from my Bank and CC as well in my Payment history that the fund were deducted from my CC.

What is going on?

4 REPLIES 4

@NDesai wrote:

Ahh, that is probably the new wording they added recently but still left "Plan Expired" status. Smiley Mad

Don't worry though. if system was restored back to normal, your renewal will process by the morning. If it doesn't, send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will correct from their end.  

Yes, that is the new wording at the beginning of the message.  I can't say for sure when that started, but I only noticed it on a renewal that happened for me earlier this month.  Nothing has actually changed from before, except to give that disclaimer about ignoring that message if you are on autopay or already have enough balance.  To this day, I still don't understand why this website problem has not been fixed.  These types of expired and suspended message should only be displayed if you account really is suspended.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Divertk!

Just echoing the message from @NDesai and @srlawren

If your service is not interrrupted, then just ignore the expires/suspended stuff in selfserve.

Plan renewal is overly transparent in selfserve, which leads to unnecessary confusion and anxiety if one happens to sign in at the wrong time.  

I often pay attention to the renewal process and most of the time, the error messages disappear around 6am eastern time the next day.  However, I have also seen the error message persist until mid day.  Thats when PM sends a confirmation text that the account has successfully renewed and all those warnings disappear from selfserve.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Divertk as long as your service is still working on your phone, please totally disregard the alarming stuff that appears in self-serve during the renewal process.  If your service is not working, on the other hand, then send a private message to the moderator team right away, using this link.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Ahh, that is probably the new wording they added recently but still left "Plan Expired" status. Smiley Mad

Don't worry though. if system was restored back to normal, your renewal will process by the morning. If it doesn't, send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will correct from their end.  

Need Help? Let's chat.