cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status: Plan Expired! And prices goes up

maxrws
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my estimated payment even higher than the plan.

what is wrong with the plan? the plan no long available? but didnt get notice.

@CS_Agent 

01.png02.png

5 REPLIES 5

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@maxrws wrote:

yeah the thing is the statement shows that it charged $141

What's the tax rate in your province? The price you see in your self serve is before taxes are applied

maxrws
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yeah the thing is the statement shows that it charged $141

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@maxrws, it is a known issue that has probably been around for a year or so on the grandfathered Fall Promo plan.  My account says the same but still only takes the $120.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@maxrws this is a known issue. don't take the self serve account as the correct amount. just make sure you aren't charged that when you receive your bank statement

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@maxrws 

Something is not correct.  

The $120/12GB 90 dyas plan is no longer offered.  As long as you do not change your plan, you will continue to pay the $120 every 90 days less any rewards your have.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Plan Overcharge"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Need Help? Let's chat.