cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Reactivation Payment Date

Faldue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I just had a question about payment date. Its been about a week and my plan has already expired so If i reactive my plan now, Will there be a new payment date or will it reactivate back to my old one. There is a promo attached to my account, the CNY, Don't know if that changes anything. TIA

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Faldue wrote:

Hey I just had a question about payment date. Its been about a week and my plan has already expired so If i reactive my plan now, Will there be a new payment date or will it reactivate back to my old one. There is a promo attached to my account, the CNY, Don't know if that changes anything. TIA

Hi @Faldue ,

If you activate it today. It will be good for 30 days starting TODAY; so the plan date will change.

As for your promo, that would depend on the terms and conditions of it. It may have stipulated that accounts must always be active. You can check with a moderator about that, by clicking here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Faldue your new cycle renewal date will be 30 days from the date you reactivate it. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.