cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Is Disabled, but Still Being Billed

jarewert
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I cancelled my account in March but have been billed in May and June. I can't log in the My Account anymore, as it appears my account has been disabled. Also, when I try to submit a ticket through the bot, I am unable to sign in to my Public Mobile Community account for some reason. Is there any way for me to get a ticket to the moderator team, despite the fact the neither of my accounts appear to work?

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jarewert  did you figure out why you were being billed?

jarewert
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's definitely possible! I'll ask the mod if there are any other accounts with my card attached.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jarewert What happened to April? Its weird., in the meantime use 1 8554PUBLIC plus your 10 digit phone number if you know your 4 digit pin to disable the credit card attached to each account.

mimmo

@jarewert  once an account is closed all billing should cease.   I have not heard of this type of situation for a very long time .

Is it possible you have another family member with pm that is using your credit card? It happens more often than you think.

popping

@jarewert 

You can easily create another Community account to send a private message to moderator.

If it is time for another payment, you can report your card missing to your bank and get a replacement card in couple of weeks.  You can call your bank now as they open 24/7.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jarewert 

Once you cancelled/port out your account, your self service account automatically closed and you can't get access. 

You can contact moderator by sending a private message. Moderator will need to confirm your identity.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.