cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Expired on AutoPay

timothytridoan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been "expired" for two days now. I set it up for dynamic Autopay on my credit card, however it seems that my plan has not been renewed yet. I updated my credit card info just to make sure that wasn't the issue (since it expired last month), but looks like it's still suspended. Any help? I thought AutoPay would take care of everything. I received a text message saying that I received my AutoPay bonus, however the plan seems to have discontinued. Just tried paying the balance on my account to "re-activate the account", and I get the error message "Your account has already enough balance." 

I was charged on my credit card today for a total of $0, any idea why that would happen?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@timothytridoan wrote:

@stonechucker @dabr 

Thanks for your responses, they are greatly appreciated.

• My phone services stopped working yesterday
  • I set up AutoPay when I first joined in February, and have had payments automatically charged to my credit card since then
  • I justed topped up my balance, seems to have allowed it and restored my plan. Hopefully AutoPay won't charge me twice

Happy to hear @stonechucker suggestion did the trick..and hopefully no further surprises for billing!

timothytridoan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@stonechucker @dabr 

Thanks for your responses, they are greatly appreciated.

• My phone services stopped working yesterday
  • I set up AutoPay when I first joined in February, and have had payments automatically charged to my credit card since then
  • I justed topped up my balance, seems to have allowed it and restored my plan. Hopefully AutoPay won't charge me twice

@stonechucker wrote:

@dabr, nowhere in the original message does the subscriber say they've made any type of payment.  If the payment failed due to an expired credit card (as noted), payment must be manually done to get it going.  AutoPay only works on payment date/renewal morning.

Yes maybe I was looking at where @timothytridoan says he updated his card information and did try to make a payment but instead received an error message.

@dabr, nowhere in the original message does the subscriber say they've made any type of payment.  If the payment failed due to an expired credit card (as noted), payment must be manually done to get it going.  AutoPay only works on payment date/renewal morning.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@timothytridoan wrote:

My account has been "expired" for two days now. I set it up for dynamic Autopay on my credit card, however it seems that my plan has not been renewed yet. I updated my credit card info just to make sure that wasn't the issue (since it expired last month), but looks like it's still suspended. Any help? I thought AutoPay would take care of everything. I received a text message saying that I received my AutoPay bonus, however the plan seems to have discontinued. Just tried paying the balance on my account to "re-activate the account", and I get the error message "Your account has already enough balance." 

I was charged on my credit card today for a total of $0, any idea why that would happen?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Has your phone services stopped working, if not then it may just be another system glitch and as @stonechucker says doing a one time payment may sort it.  If you can't use your phone then privating messaging the moderators @Moderator_Team shoud be done ASAP.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

If your card is now current, make a 1 time top up for your plan.  AutoPay should work fine going forward.

Need Help? Let's chat.