cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Deactivated

Sadaqat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw from another message that someone else had the same problem. My account deactivated from a missed payment even though I have autopay. According to the other message, there was an autopay system failure yesterday. My question is do I have to manually pay now, or will it automatically pay by itself and ill get my account back. Because when I log in to my account, there's a message saying I missed my payment, but to ignore it if I have autopay enabled.

5 REPLIES 5

@Steffen1972 

How much is your plan? You have to pay the full plan amount to reactivate your service. If your balance is more than your plan amount ( not counting any rewards) then click on reactivate. If your account status changes to active log out and reboot.

If nothing happens the go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Is it showing active? If so log out and reboot.

** Make sure you have enough to cover your plan not your amount owing.

Steffen1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I added 25 dollars to.phone just to get by for a week 

It says I have 35 dollars but it's not activated 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sadaqat I should have mentioned...if your services are working and you see an "expired" or "suspended" message on your self  serve  account, then ignore those messages. It is just normal renewal  process.

But if you have no sevices, then Yes, your autopay likely  failed and you will need to make a manual payment.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sadaqat wrote:

I saw from another message that someone else had the same problem. My account deactivated from a missed payment even though I have autopay. According to the other message, there was an autopay system failure yesterday. My question is do I have to manually pay now, or will it automatically pay by itself and ill get my account back. Because when I log in to my account, there's a message saying I missed my payment, but to ignore it if I have autopay enabled.

@Sadaqat make a payment by calling 611 on your device if credit card is registered to your account.

@Sadaqat wrote:

Yes, you need to make a manual payment to get your service working again if it has stopped working.

Need Help? Let's chat.