cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing account

Elaphus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two PM accounts for two separate phones. I received a text on each saying my CC was expiring. I had no problem updating my CC on one phone but when I try to sign in to the other I keep getting logged into the same account. When I try to register the second phone again I get the error message that the phone does not exist.

How can I access the account on the second phone? That phone does not have data so I can’t access the link in the text telling me to update my CC. The phone works and autopay keeps taking my money so the plan must be somewhere!

8 REPLIES 8

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same thing happens to me . In my case I have to clear my MacBooks history . Also check your security settings because in my case I also had to enable accept cookies for PM.  

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Elaphus 

As z10 said, clear the web browser cache. Ensure you also close web browser for several seconds, relaunch it. Also try a different browser, or a different computer.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Elaphus First of all if you have two separate lines then you should have two separate PM accounts with separate email ids. 

Are you sure you have two separate accounts?

If yes then please fully Log out from first account and log in to sencond account. You should be able to do it. 

If still there is a problem, then please send Private message to Moderator by clicking on this lick @CS_Agent 

**** Please note: I am not a Moderator ****

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Elaphus wrote:

I have two PM accounts for two separate phones. I received a text on each saying my CC was expiring. I had no problem updating my CC on one phone but when I try to sign in to the other I keep getting logged into the same account. When I try to register the second phone again I get the error message that the phone does not exist.

How can I access the account on the second phone? That phone does not have data so I can’t access the link in the text telling me to update my CC. The phone works and autopay keeps taking my money so the plan must be somewhere!

Do you have a selfserve account for both phones?  If you activated in a retail location you are required to set up self serve accounts for both as each phone number is it's own account.  You could try to chance the credit card through 611 I think I remember someone mention they could manage payments that way.

611 doesn't let you add/edit/delete a cc. Only payments if registered or toggling autopay on/off.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Elaphus wrote:

Do you have a selfserve account for both phones?  If you activated in a retail location you are required to set up self serve accounts for both as each phone number is it's own account.  You could try to chance the credit card through 611 I think I remember someone mention they could manage payments that way.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Elaphus wrote:

Did you use different emails whe you setup the accounts?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Elaphus wrote:

Each account should be created with a separate email address.

Check the email received from PM after each activation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Elaphus wrote:

Fully, properly log out of one. Then clear cache/cookies and then log in to the other.

Need Help? Let's chat.