cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the services

hannahewilson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Switched to this company almost a year and had no issues really makes me happy knowing made the right choice when did switch to go with public mobile they're services are great and easy to deal with when setting things up and making your account 

7 REPLIES 7

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wish I switched earlier too and only had good experiences here at Public too, even when deaing with service issues the Moderator Team as been only pleasant and helpful to deal with, and everyone I know who uses Public says the same thing too.

I used to be with freedom and chatr too, but got tired of being talked down to by their call centre and long wait times on hold and more expensive prices with dumb away zone crap finding ways to nickle and dime me.  Feels so much better having no zones with Public and never worry about being dinged few cents here or few dollars there, this is how every comapny should have been before, instead of signing people up to plans then charging them without them knowing for going over the plans.

Kalkhoven89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here! Wish i switched earlier. About time i found a compainy with decent prices. 

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, i like all of your positive reviews!

I am on my 3rd month with Public Mobile, no problems, everything works great  at a good price. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was with Wind/Freedom Mobile for 4 years and came to a point where i wanted better savings and bigger network coverage - none of this "In zone data coverage" crap. I moved to Chatr Mobile in January of this year because I had hesitations moving to Public Mobile because of the no customer service call centers. I looked deeper into the savings and reviews and decided to move here in February. I have been happy with the level of service since.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes we lose sight of all the positive things about PM after reading mosly negative problems here on the community page but for the most part I have had a very good experience here and there are alot of very knowledgable people here when you do have an issue,  thanks to all of you!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hannahewilson wrote:

Switched to this company almost a year and had no issues really makes me happy knowing made the right choice when did switch to go with public mobile they're services are great and easy to deal with when setting things up and making your account 

It is great to hear people talk about their positive experiences as well.  Unfortunately, people are dealing with service issues right now but it isn't everyone and new customers need to know that.  I have been with PM since the fall of 2016 and it has been a great experience that has saved me so much money!!  @hannahewilson , again thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience for others to read!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks @hannahewilson  for sharing your positive experiences. 🙂 Makes me feel more confident that my switch to Public Mobile this week was indeed the right thing to do.

So far everything's been perfect on my end. No troubles at all!

Need Help? Let's chat.