cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my bill

Ikram1960
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This month i payied 31$  but every month from 9 years i paid 24$ .why now i paid more 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ikram1960 wrote:

This month i payied 31$  but every month from 9 years i paid 24$ .why now i paid more 

@Ikram1960  The only explanation would be that you purchased an add-on or you switched plans. If non of those applies to you and you have checked your Payment history and still feel there is a problem best to submit a ticket and ask PM to investigate and fix any issues.

stpm-new.png

There have been a few occasions lately,O 23 24 come to mind, where users rewards did not post before renewal. If the difference in your charges differ by you rewards, you should probably send a ticket to @CS_Agent .

They said they were able to fix these issues so I'm sure they can fix yours as well.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can find the answer if you look at your payment history.

Or do a screenprint for us (without showing any of your personal info) and we can help explain.

If there was an error, you can contact moderators by submiiting a ticket.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Ikram1960Log into your selfserve and click on My Payment History to see anything is amiss. Since everyone on here is just a Public Mobile user like you, we don't have access to your account particulars. If you like you can post screenshots of your account history so we can help you decipher.

Need Help? Let's chat.