cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Reactive plan

heesasi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, My plan expire day is 26th tomorrow, So I tried to pay on 25th at evening time. but they said "your account is suspended." already?! I should have time for pay one day. 

I try to reactive in this website, I could see my account status is expired. I felt bad.

anyway, I push the button "Reactive current plan" and paid money but still same status.

Funny thing is I still can text and call. I am so confused... I thought If I have enough money in my account, I don't have problem for next month. but why they make my plan expired I can not understand. how can I reactive?? 

Thanks for reading. 

9 REPLIES 9

@n2021 wrote:

same issue and the solution to ignore message does not work as i still can not access the add on tap and i need  to add  roaming as soon as possible.

@n2021   is your plan on renewal night , ie, today Nov3 is a new cycle?  If so, you can try now.  Logon to My Account and confirm if your account status is Active  and it should work now.  If your plan still not showing Active, you might try again later this morning.  Plan renewal process has been very slow lately and it could take as long as 12 noon EST for it to complete.

If today is not your new plan cycle date, then it is a different issue.   It might be a browser issue, try a different browser or Incognito mode and see if it works

@n2021 Wait until plan renews and expired message goes away to buy the add-on.

n2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

same issue and the solution to ignore message does not work as i still can not access the add on tap and i need  to add  roaming as soon as possible.

Your plan could have shown  “expired” by 9 PM on the 25th if you are west of Eastern TIme zone. But the proof is did you try it to see if it was actually working? Every 30 days the “Expired” message shows for quite a few hours as your plan renews for another 30 days. But it still works. Also I think there is a message there something like “If you have already added funds OR have Autopay set up - Ignore this message”.

You mentioned that you clicked renew and added funds but it still didn’t work? You actually needed to Add funds and then click renew as this service is Prepaid, funds have to be there first.

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@heesasi wrote:

Hi, My plan expire day is 26th tomorrow, So I tried to pay on 25th at evening time. but they said "your account is suspended." already?! I should have time for pay one day. 

I try to reactive in this website, I could see my account status is expired. I felt bad.

anyway, I push the button "Reactive current plan" and paid money but still same status.

Funny thing is I still can text and call. I am so confused... I thought If I have enough money in my account, I don't have problem for next month. but why they make my plan expired I can not understand. how can I reactive?? 

Thanks for reading. 

@heesasi ,

The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account if your services are working; and you have enough funds in your Available Funds area or you have a valid credit card set up for Autopay.

This is an area that Public Mobile could provide less alarming, unnecessary messaging! 😑

@heesasi 

If you renewal is tonight and you have funds in your account you have nothing to worry about or if you have autopay. The only time you should be concerned is if you were suspended for 90 days then you would have to unsuspend your service via lost/stolen and make sure the system took your payment and restored you to active service or your account would be deactivated and cancelled.

@heesasi Ignore the message.   

If you are on Autopay, you don't have to do anything. 

If you are manually paying, just go ahead and pay.  You have up to 6am EST to pay or your account will really be suspended.

heesasi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for answer. Maybe public mobile should change *611 system. I had enough money in there but the announcement comment "Sorry, your account is temporary suspended". They should not comment to someone have enough money in account. 

anyway, your answer was very helpful for me. thank you. 

@heesasi wrote:

Ignore the message. There is nothing wrong with your account as long as your service is still working. This meesage is errorneously displayed to eveyrone during every renewal. It only means that your account will get suspended shortly if there aren't enough funds in the account to pay for your plan when the system goes to fully process the renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.