cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Bill

alibangine65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to know if it okay to have service charge bills be paid at once for i and my two children. Let me know. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@alibangine65 wrote:

I would like to know if it okay to have service charge bills be paid at once for i and my two children. Let me know. Thanks

@alibangine65 ,

If you want to pay more than one account at once, you will need to do them individually by 3 methods:

1. Self Serve Account for each phone number (credit card or voucher)
  2. dialing 611 on the actual Public Mobile device (credit card if registered on their Self Serve Account or voucher)
  3. dialing 1-855-4PUBLIC (1-855-478-2542) from any device or landlin(credit card if registered on their Self Serve Account or voucher)

Number 3 may be a useful method for you, since you can find out renewal, account balance, etc. 

If you want to pay in advance, via credit card or voucher, and add a few months worth on each account, you could at least be covered for a bit longer than the regular 30 days.

Remember, as long as you have a Autopay registered on your account you will still get the $2 reward; it will just get added to your Available Funds upon each renewal.

Available Funds always gets used first before any charge to a credit card.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alibangine65 wrote:

Can you set pin number for this account 1000000xxxxxx and for this cell number xxxxxxxxxx she can not access her account, they are both my children. Thanks

You supply the PIN# during account activation.  If you want to change the PIN# after activation, create a support ticket to change the PIN number using the chat bubble at the lower right corner of this page.

@alibangine65   this is a public forum and you are not messaging mod this way.

please click on the 3 dots on the upper right to edit the post and delete the phone number

To reset PIN with mod, please do:

click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@alibangine65 wrote:

Can you set pin number for this account xxx and for this cell number xxx she can not access her account, they are both my children. Thanks

@popping...your edit skills required here

@alibangine65....NEVER post personal info such as this on any Community Forum board as there's recidivists just waiting for that info to perhaps do bad things to your account.

alibangine65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you set pin number for this account 1000000xxxxxx and for this cell number xxxxxxxxxx she can not access her account, they are both my children. Thanks

@HALIMACS wrote:

@popping 

Good advice on the referrals using other services, however I'm wondering how PM's payment systems might handle multiple renewals on the same day using the SAME payment card.

Is there conclusive information on how many accounts can renew using the same payment card on the same date?  I've read prior users say no more than 2, wondering if 3 will really cause a potential credit card failure?

The problem is with the credit card...if it sees more than a couple of debits around the same time, it might detect fraud and refuse payments. If you stagger payment days, all should be right across the land.

@popping 

Good advice on the referrals using other services, however I'm wondering how PM's payment systems might handle multiple renewals on the same day using the SAME payment card.

Is there conclusive information on how many accounts can renew using the same payment card on the same date?  I've read prior users say no more than 2, wondering if 3 will really cause a potential credit card failure?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@alibangine65 wrote:

PM does not allow more than 1 phone number in a PM account.  You need to have 3 PM account for you and your 2 children.  You can setup autopay with the same credit or debit card.

Yes.  It will be 3 transactions showing on your autopay credit card or debit VISA card.  

You should activate your account first and use the referral code in your account to activate your children accounts.  You will get $4 off($2 autopay + $2 referral) from your account.  You children account will get one time $10 credit by using a referral code during activation.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alibangine65 

Here's a help article on paying your bill:

How to Pay your Public Mobile service

You can also pay by dialing *611 from the device:

Pay for your services through *611 (publicmobile.ca)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@alibangine65 

If you mean having all accounts combined under a single account, sorry, that's not an option.

Each account/phone number must have it's own e-mail address/username.

If the accounts are activated on the same day, they'll all renew at the same dates if each is kept up to date with payments by the renewal dates.

Need Help? Let's chat.