cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO pay doesnt work

qawsed222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my billing cycle and payment date is April-3rd, but until now it didnt charge me yet and I can't use dataaaa?????? why ???

7 REPLIES 7

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

did things work out for you?

It's will probably shop up tomorrow on your credit card as far I know but to be on safe side send a quick msg to mod @Shazia_K to make sure
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

wajdi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try to log off compelelty from your account and re-long on again. 

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agree with @ShawnC13 & @SD08 .... I believe your billing date is tomorrow and that you should check if you have used up all of your data.

Hope you get this resolved... in the worst case you'll have to live a day without data. (Which kill me.... :P)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@qawsed222, login to your self serve and see if data is showing as one of the addons.  If it isn't you have used it all up.  Also check your rewards section and it will also have a renewal date and I would bet that it says it is tomorrow.  I find this date to be more accurate.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If your payment due date is today, your renewal is actually tomorrow and your credit card won't actually be charged until the early hours of tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, your service should not stop, even though your account would show expired or "suspended" around midnight tonight.

If your data is not working and assuming calling/texting still work, here is a checklist to go through, courtesy of @Luddite:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/No-data-near-Renewal/m-p/134842/highlight/...

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Have you made any changes to your account during your period?

If today was your renewal then the charge would be as of today.

Is it possible you used up all your data?

Best thing to do is send a private message to the moderators and they can take a look at your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.