cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

Tee1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent a money order for Jan payment as i had some issues with my cc and they returned the payment made. the money order was delievered at 11am this morning, however my services are not back active. does anyone know if there is anything else i need to do on my end to restore my service or how long itll take to get my service back active? i restarted my phone a few times, and my account is is disabled

4 REPLIES 4

@Tee1 wrote:

i cant login its disabled. i can only get on here

they told me the only way to active my service was to send money order 

@Tee1

Public does not accept money orders. Do you mean you purchased a voucher? If yes then you need to add it to your account. If your account had been suspended for more than 90 days you need to start as a new customer.

Submit a ticket to PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Tee1 wrote:

@Tee1 Can you reset your Self-service password? Do you remember email? If no, contact a moderator using this private message link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tee1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Tee1 wrote:

I sent a money order for Jan payment as i had some issues with my cc and they returned the payment made. the money order was delievered at 11am this morning, however my services are not back active. does anyone know if there is anything else i need to do on my end to restore my service or how long itll take to get my service back active? i restarted my phone a few times, and my account is is disabled

@Tee1 If you have enough funds on your self-service account, click Activation button there and then restart the phone. Should help.

Need Help? Let's chat.