cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT DESACTIVATED WITH ENOUGH FUNDS

LiFarias
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account was desactivated although I have enough funds.

My plan is 40.00 CAD and two days ago I payed this amount (with taxes) and it got desactivated, why?

Bank statement

LiFarias_1-1629284579748.png

I need this fixed because I work with my phone.

Thank you

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LiFarias wrote:

Hi,

My account was desactivated although I have enough funds.

My plan is 40.00 CAD and two days ago I payed this amount (with taxes) and it got desactivated, why?

Bank statement

LiFarias_1-1629284579748.png

I need this fixed because I work with my phone.

Thank you

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed

@LiFarias I believe others have answer your question.

But, in the event you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Try topping up your account by $1, then see if the Resume/Reactivate button changes your status to ACTIVE.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

That message says your account is "Suspended", not "Deasactivated".

It's a "questionable" way of PM giving you notice to keep your payment up to date on renewal day or you'll lose service.

If all your services still work, there is nothing to worry about.

Logging back in using a different browser may even remove that message (from personal experience).

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@LiFarias This is a normal (abnormal?) part of the renewal process. The big banner at the top says to ignore it if you have enough funds on your account, which you do. As noted by @Triguy , do all your services work? I'm guessing they do. Tomorrow it will all be back to normal on your account page.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do your services work ?  If they do then ignore the message.  If not then try making a manual payment.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.