cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT ACTIVE BUT CANT CALL

kianachew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I made a payment on my account with credit card and it went through. Account says active but I can't call and no data. Please help! I'm travelling today and need this to work. Act number xxxxx

edit by mimmo removed account #

11 REPLIES 11

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah, the lost/stolen feature could work. If it doesnt, contact a Mod. immediately. 

@kianachew  Seeing as you're in a time crunch this would be one of those times when using the lost/stolen feature would be advantageous to you. Log into your account. Report phone lost. Log out. Wait 5 minutes. Log in. Report phone found. Log out. Reboot phone. Do you have service?

@mimmo  Thank You!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kianachew   if you have tried te various suggestions above try the lost stolen trick.  you might have to deal with missing rewards next renewal but iirc it has helped in these situations if it does't use simon the chat bot to submit a ticket to the mods. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@kianachew please tell us if any of the solutions work. Thanks.

@kianachew  If you didnt just renew.....try turning airplane mode on. Wait 10 minutes. Turn airplane mode off. Do you have service?

@computergeek541  Are you available to do some editing?

@mimmo  Can you edit the OPs  post.

cowboydave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

turn your phone off and leave it off for a short while. 

@kianachew, are you travelling to the US? Did you apply multiple US add ons to your account? Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.

@kianachew wrote:

Yes I've restarted my phone twice now, and no this isn't a new account. I've had this for months now. 

@kianachew  Please go to the 3 dots at the top right of your post and edit out your account number for security reasons....mostly yours!

Did you just go thru renewal? No service at all?  Try adding a $1 payment. Then reboot your phone.

@will13amcan you remove the acct #!

kianachew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I've restarted my phone twice now, and no this isn't a new account. I've had this for months now. 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please remove your account number @kianachew . Have you tried restarting your phone?  Is this anew account? Did you port a number? Please provide more information. 

@kianachew wrote:

Hi, I made a payment on my account with credit card and it went through. Account says active but I can't call and no data. Please help! I'm travelling today and need this to work. Act number zzz

Need Help? Let's chat.